Pardew

irreverentad

Does any one know what Pardew's problem with us is? Does he have history with us?

In the build up he was stoking the flames about players wanting revenge for going down and giving them incentive.

Then after the game, he said we were "lucky" that their better players were out. Strange wording. A bit aggressive to say that. It would have been better for him just to say that Newcastle missed their best players without referring to the other team being lucky.

Then he has a hissy fit over Young.

Whats his beef?

I don't think it is just that he doesn't like losing ans he strated twittering on earlier in the week.

Also I know Ash does go down easily but so would I with Barton's tackle definate foul.

It all just seemed very personal. I wonder if we rejected him pre-GH.

I don't think it is just that he doesn't like losing ans he strated twittering on earlier in the week.

Also I know Ash does go down easily but so would I with Barton's tackle definate foul.

It all just seemed very personal. I wonder if we rejected him pre-GH.

I have a feeling Bartons interview put his manager on the spot for this game, and then it was followed by Ashley basicly replying in the Media, that Barton is shit.

I think he was trying defend his knob of a player, by having a dig at Ashley.

Nout there really. All managers will do the same.

It wasn't just that though. There was his pre-match comments and the disrespectfuly "lucky" comment.

Thats why I thought there was someting personal.

Bad loser syndrome.

And he is managing a massive club :winkold: :oops:

Did you see Robbie Savage on MOTD take Barton's comments apart? I dont think he likes him :lol:

Probably wants to sleep with some of our players wives, not that he would ever ever do that to players at Charlton, Reading and Southampton! Ever, never... never ever.

Grey haired tossing into a sock for life rocket polisher.

It wasn't just that though. There was his pre-match comments and the disrespectfuly "lucky" comment.

Thats why I thought there was someting personal.

Bad loser syndrome.

And he is managing a massive club :winkold: :oops:

Did you see Robbie Savage on MOTD take Barton's comments apart? I dont think he likes him :lol:

That was quality by Savage!

I hope Barton was watching.

Its say something about the players he played yesterday, that he doesn't think to highly of them. Lacks class and looked for excuses where there was none. Personally don't think he should be allowed to get away with calling Young a cheat when any sane person, could see he was fouled.

Out of all the premier league team this season, without doubt we have had the worse luck with injuries, but credit to GH, he hasn't gone on like Pardew.

Â