Should the FA look at the team selection?

Juju

This is a seriously weak team that french tosser has put out tonight.

Players did well last week after ignoring his directions and going to fast direct attacking football, after a poor first half of Houlier style. So to ensure theres no momentum, he puts that first 11 out. To ensure the season is now effectively over, fields kids and reserve players, when we had an opportunity to win something.

I am only surprised Friedel is playing. We have 6 players on the bench who did so well at the weekend.

In my eyes, this is the biggest disrespect to the paying fans Houlier has so far done. Forget Liverpool, forget the terrible games lost so far.

Fielding a weakened team in the only game left that means something, is just two fingers to those who travelled tonight. I wouldn't be upset if the FA ask what Houlier is doing. I only hope Lerner is going to have some serious words, ending with handing him his notice.

Of course, this is only an opinion, and there will be some who "mysteriously" see what he is "trying" to achieve - so let the debate commence. But its 25 mins in and 0-2 down to a side who struggled against 2 lower league teams so far in the competition.

We have 8 internationals out there, only Delph, Delfouneso, Herd aren't....it's not that weak.

aye only downing and young who are fit are guarnateed starters who havent featured

Isn't it the PL and not the FA who have dished out fines for this in the past?

I'd be extremely aggrieved if Villa were to be penalised for fielding a weakened side when many teams have put out far weaker ones in cups.

This is a seriously weak team that french tosser has put out tonight.

Players did well last week after ignoring his directions and going to fast direct attacking football, after a poor first half of Houlier style.

Haha thats maybe one of the funniest things I've read on this site so far....You think that they changed style against Blackburn? Also you think they changed it because they wanted to?

Â