A suggestion for Mods and Members alike

trimandson

Would you be happy to link with other Premiership teams messageboards?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy to link with other Premiership teams messageboards?

• Yes
    • No

We're all a fairly major bunch (nearly all sorry) and we enjoy enjoy the debate and the banter, and most of us have no problems with other clubs forum members joining VT with there views. (See WMNG, that new Man City bloke et al, I know there's been a few).

So, in future, when we get a new member from another side (who seems resonable and honest), why don't link to the site?

I'm sure Moderators between sites could strike some reasonable agreement, and obviously if anyone blatently abuses the system (UR TEEM IS SO SHITEY LOLOLOLOL OMFG ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111) then the IP can be reported back.

I understand there may be teething problems initially, but it would be interesting to see the whole scope of views.

Leave feedback.

Leave feedback.

Weaeeeeeaaaarrrrrrooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnngggggggsssssssssnnnnnnaaaaarrrrrr....kinellturnitofff.

Nahhh.

I like it when real people come on and share their views, but I don't want this to be anything other than a Villa site, personally.

Invited articles, sure, but links and loads of "invaders" no thanks.

Or have I misunderstood?

Leave feedback.

Weaeeeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrrooooooowwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnggggggggsssssssssssnnnnnnaaaaarrrrrrr....kinellturnitofff.

Nahhh.

I like it when real people come on and share their views, but I don't want this to be anything other than a Villa site, personally.

Invited articles, sure, but links and loads of "invaders" no thanks.

Or have I misunderstood?

No you've understand, fair enough just me then haha.

And thanks for the feedback, very amusing.

Just to clarify - I don't think blocking people just because they are fans of another club is good, I like it when we get visitors, but the ad hoc way is best, in my view. Welcome any friendly visitors, but don't invite the world in, is what I meant.

Imagine having to read a post written by a scum sucking, knuckle dragging, sheriff badge rimming, sister/mother/father shagging inbred small heathen ?

No thanks, I'm a Villa fan, and this is my Villa site, and this is the way I like it.

Thank you and good night !

I'm going with a no on this one.

I think the mods have a difficult and time consuming job as it is, the inevitable flood of morons would just lead to further problems.

Keep it as it is, the odd well-meaning away fan is fine and it isnt exactly difficult to get on a message board if you want to talk to other fans. Sorry Trim, dont really see the benefit.

Just to clarify - I don't think blocking people just because they are fans of another club is good, I like it when we get visitors, but the ad hoc way is best, in my view. Welcome any friendly visitors, but don't invite the world in, is what I meant.

Yep, what he said ^

Guest RantinRob
Imagine having to read a post written by a scum sucking, knuckle dragging, sheriff badge rimming, sister/mother/father shagging inbred small heathen ?

No thanks, I'm a Villa fan, and this is my Villa site, and this is the way I like it.

Thank you and good night !

You put that rather well there, m'lad :clap:

Â