Bramall Lane, Sheffield

Initial Ticket Allocation - 3,000

Ticket Prices

£12 [season card holder adults]

£17 [non-season card holder adults]

£10 [under 18s, full-time students (18-22 with NUS) and over 60s

£5 [under 16s]

Sale Dates

Your attendance at previous rounds of the FA Cup will have a bearing on your eligibility for tickets in the latter stages of the competition as stated in the “Important Ticketing Information for 2010-11 season” on the avfc.co.uk website. Supporters are requested to review this information.

Monday December 13th (from 9am to 2pm): On sale to Away Scheme Members and Season Card Holders who have attended 7 Away Premier League fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Monday December 13th (from 2pm to 6pm): On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 5 Away Premier League fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Tuesday December 14th: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 3 Away Premier League fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Wednesday December 15th: On sale to Season Card Holders who have attended at least 1 Away Premier League fixture in 2010/11 season*

Friday December 17th: On sale to Season Card Holders for the 2010/11 season*

Tuesday December 21st (from 9am to 2pm): On sale to supporters who have attended at least 3 Away Premier League fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Tuesday December 21st (from 2pm to) 6pm: On sale to supporters who have attended at least 1 Away Premier League fixture in 2010/11 season*

Tuesday December 28th: On sale to supporters who have attended at least 3 Premier League Home fixtures in 2010/11 season*

Thursday December 30th: On sale to supporters who have attended at least 1 Premier League Home fixture in 2010/11 season*

Tuesday January 4th: On sale to supporters who have AVFC Away Booking History*

Wednesday January 5th: On sale to supporters who have AVFC Booking History

Still easy as pie to get tickets for this. Picked up 3 today. Hope interest for this picks up, would be nice to have a big crowd there for the 3rd round of the Cup. Good ticket prices, even for non season ticket holders.

We've took the full 4,800 tickets now. Anyone know whats happend to the £12 tickets for season ticket holders as there not showing up online? Or was that only on the day when season ticket holders could buy them?

i really wanted to go to this game because its close to were i live but i haven't been to a home or away game so it hasn't been on general sale is there a possibility that i could still go?

Doubt they'll get put on general sale. Might be worth getting in touch with the Yorkshire Lions Club. Contact details here.

Â