What is wrong with Sky?

islingtonclaret

...or is it West Midlands Police?

I had to listen on the radio to Gabby slotting in the 5th in 2008, and watching the game on MOTD didn't really do justice.

Fair enough, if the old bill move the match to 12pm Sky can't show it, but the game at the Sty is at 12pm as well!! So we're not going to be able to watch EITHER derby game?

From a neutral's point of view the 2 games last season we're pretty dull and I can't imagine Sunday being too exciting for the neutral either.

Sad but true it's also the case that the viewing figures for Bolton - Liverpool will be higher than Sky would have got for a Villa - Blues game.

Shouldn't the question be ... "what is right with Sky?"

Indeed.

I watch it quite a bit now at my Dads on a Sunday, and they really, really spunk off over Manure/Arse/Chelsea/Citeh, and to a lesser extent Liverfool.

I'd love it if they went bust. Bunch of words removed

Part of me thinks that im going and that this ahould ensure a sell out so should i be bothered

But i remember watching 2 years ago in chinese its just not the same, plus i dont think sky fully grasp the area, sundays game would be watched by just about everyone i know, all the dingles and boggies at work etc just like at a guess half the people on here will watch the black country derby

Nothing to do with Liverpool vs Bolton.. for Police reasons it has to be played at lunchtime. The fixture list has drawn Newcastle vs Sunderland on the same day. They can only show one at a time (well, they can show both, but they won't) and they chose to air the North West derby.

To be honest, I don't blame them. Our derby games are not the best for neutrals. Newcastle vs Sunderland is probably the more attractive prospect for people outside of Birmingham.

Â