General Krulak pt 4 - Q & A (No transfer Questions)

blandy

General Krulak here:

1. mcflair: There is NO comparison between the Holte End and ANY like sporting event in the US....NONE!!! I spent almost the entire 5-1 Blues game at the top of the lower Holte and don't think I have ever experience noise like that day. Bottom line, even in the best of sporting events in the US (Superbowl, NCAA Basketball Finals) there is no comparison.

2. Christmas Card: I appreciate your comments but I would be uncomfortable having my name on the card.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General,

Hang on there.. you say your at the very top of the lower holte.. not in one of them boxes though that are up there :)

Just joking, im sure you have been in a few worse places than the crowd at the Holte End, and to that I salute you sir.

Hi Mr Krulak

Do you know if fans will be allowed to take flags into the League Cup Quarter Final at St Andrews on 1st December? Last time i was at an away game at Blues the stewards in the away end included those who work at Villa Park, will it be the clubs decision whether we can take flags in or Birmingham City's?

many thanks

General,

What Im about to say doesnt really need a reply. More of a read and take notice.

I can't help but be worried about our club at the moment but at the same time I understand the way MON left he didnt leave us in the best situation. Some might say he finished our season off before it began.

However, you have put your faith in Houllier and I will get 100% behind the manager so I beg that you listen to this man and his expertise and allow him the funds to do whatever he feels he needs in the next 2-3 transfer windows.

Clubs like Man City and Spurs seem to be leaving us for dead, and then all the work you have done since you have been here will all be undone unless we step up and take some action.

Regards.

General why have you not responded to myself and a number of other posters pointing out that the club are the 4th "most decorated" club in this country?

The site is factually wrong

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/HistoryHonours/

Chelsea are miles behind us and have never been champions of Europe.

Spurs have won more fa cups, just 1 more than us, but we've won more leagues, league cups nd they've never been champions of Europe.

Everton have won more leagues than us, just 2 more, but we've won more fa cups. We've won 5 league cups to their zero and they've never been champions of Europe.

Trophy count

VILLA: 20

EVERTON: 15

SPURS: 17

CHELSEA: 14

General,

Just a quick question... how viable would giving Wi-fi at the ground for ST holders? I see there is a guest Wi-fi hotspot. Enabling a st holder to log in for free with the client reference number and a password which is asocciated with their account (could be seat number, last name etc) would take a LOT of traffic off the data networks around the ground. I can hardly get onto my phone at half time at Villa Park as the network is clogged. Very rarely do I get access.

It would also be another plus point of having a season ticket, particularly if all other guests had to pay.

Just a thought.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

General

As it seems impossible to contact the actual club shop these days (I keep being out through to the Villa Direct people) can you tell me if free home shirt printing is still open to shirt buyers in person at the club shop?

I ask because its a 20 mile drive over to VP and there's no point in me doing so if not.

Thanks!

General

As it seems impossible to contact the actual club shop these days (I keep being out through to the Villa Direct people) can you tell me if free home shirt printing is still open to shirt buyers in person at the club shop?

I ask because its a 20 mile drive over to VP and there's no point in me doing so if not.

Thanks!

I just phoned AV Ulver and they said it's still on offer for another month, if you've purchased a top from either the club shop or the shop in the city centre.

General Krulak here:

1. avillafan.com: I can assure you that I am looking at the same tables you are looking at. So is everyone at Villa Park and Bodymoor Heath. I could go into a million reasons for our current situation but I would say that injuries are at the top of the list. GH has done a masterful job of trying to negotiate our Club's way thru these times and we need to applaud him AND the lads for what they are doing. Randy has ALWAYS backed his Manager and will do so again.

2. wi-fi on the grounds for ST holders. Not sure how it would work but....I will ask if it is possible.

3. Free printing remains....and if you get there and buy a shirt in the Club shop and they won't do it, tell them that I directed you to the Club shop and told you that they would do it. There should be no problem is you do it in the next few weeks.

4. thegiddygambler: Let me get on this again...my second time.

Hi General,

Did you miss my question? Or didn't it count because i didn't addres your good self by your proper standing :winkold:

Hi Mr Krulak

Do you know if fans will be allowed to take flags into the League Cup Quarter Final at St Andrews on 1st December? Last time i was at an away game at Blues the stewards in the away end included those who work at Villa Park, will it be the clubs decision whether we can take flags in or Birmingham City's?

many thanks

thanks again

General Krulak here:

1. avillafan.com: I can assure you that I am looking at the same tables you are looking at. So is everyone at Villa Park and Bodymoor Heath. I could go into a million reasons for our current situation but I would say that injuries are at the top of the list. GH has done a masterful job of trying to negotiate our Club's way thru these times and we need to applaud him AND the lads for what they are doing. Randy has ALWAYS backed his Manager and will do so again.

General thanks for replying and I wont go into slating the manager (after such a short time) nor the chairman as he is a man i have a lot of respect for.

Im sure you understand we all read the press about players coming in and players going out and although probably 99% of the stories arent true but this is all us football fans have because football clubs cant say to much, especially in this day and age.

I had a fantastic time over the past few seasons with away games, and the two trips to wembley last year. I can only dream of more in the future.

As your moto goes 'PROUD HISTORY, BRIGHT FUTURE'

General Krulak here:

2. wi-fi on the grounds for ST holders. Not sure how it would work but....I will ask if it is possible.

3. Free printing remains....and if you get there and buy a shirt in the Club shop and they won't do it, tell them that I directed you to the Club shop and told you that they would do it. There should be no problem is you do it in the next few weeks.

4. thegiddygambler: Let me get on this again...my second time.

thank you General :flag:

Hi General, regarding the kit, willl there be a kids sized away goalkeeper shirt? there doesnt seem to be anything about away keeper shirts on the website.

Thanks

I could be wrong, but I think I saw some some in the club shop earlier. Might be worth giving them a call

General Krulak here:

1. avillafan.com: As you know better than I do, the media has a field day with rumors and, in fact, generating rumors. With are obviously very thin right now...and Marc's appendix issue isn't helping. Both Randy and GH know where we stand and I trust that they will be addressing the issue as best they can.

2. gingerlad: Contact the shop.

3. undesirable: Don't worry about what to call me....my wife uses "Hey you"!! I will ask about the flags.

General, the "Ticket News" section on the official webpage needs to be updated. It details ticket information for the Man City v Villa game but not for the Wigan v Villa game which is a couple of weeks before. Also, I read on here that soon it will be possible to select an exact seat when booking tickets online. Do you know when this will go live?