Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One problem, I cant get Hamachi on my Mac as LogMeIn stopped developing the Mac version. I dont think you need to use Hamachi anymore, aslong as you can log in to your Router and open up ports 10093 and 10094 it should let people connect straight in without Hamachi, I dont mind hosting either I dont have the best mac in the world tbh ive only tried hostinga 1vs1 game so not sure how itd cope with more people.. but im willing, if Dvin has a gaming pc though thatd probs be the best choice

Depends on the recommended upload speed, I by no means have a fast upload connection so the game will be really laggy i'd imagine.. Still i'll give it a go!

Anyway, on Hamachi :

Join an existing network -

Network ID : Villatalk

Password : vt321

I probably won't be around all the time but I'll leave hamachi switched on so if I don't reply it means i'm not at my desk.

Playing as Oxford I drew Portsmouth in the League Cup and beat them 4-2, then my game crashed, I'll be damned if I'm not getting my win! I've had to go back as far as the draw and I've drawn MK Dons this time and cannot beat them.

I'm having my win!

Can you open the ports so i can join? Cant find a usable version of Hamachi for mac anywhere... just a Terminal Version... and i dont want to mess about in terminal as i'll **** my comp up

Griffiths is amazing in the game, you can get him really cheap too (£500k) is what I paid, play him as a poacher.. I've had him in all my championship clubs :-

So far for Hull - 24 appearances, 17 goals. 7 assists, 3 MoM

In Jan 2010 now and he is worth £1.9m too.

Another is Soukouna (Free agent), play him as a advanced forward..

So far he has for Hull : 20 appearances, 8 goals, 7 assists, 3 MoM

He is now worth £4.6m

Oh and has anyone else managed to pick up Marco Veratti? I was shocked when I could sign him for Hull (he is co-owned by two clubs) I paid in total £1.4m for him (for both shares). Great player.

Also recommend Saphir Taider.

I have Marco Verratti in my most recent Villa game, can put a shift in in the prem towards end of first season. Just finished season 3 and he had a spell of games where he was my game changer really brilliant. He dropped off a bit towards the end of the season so i dropped him, but he's still only 21 I think and I think this season he will be a full starter.

I did try and use the majority of the Villa squad for as long as I could with some fairly believable editions.

-------------Ochoa

Walker---Davies---Clark---Enrique

-----------Sissoko---Delph

Albrighton-----Ireland-----Young

------------------Fonz

was my starting 11 for a while then went 442 with Lukaku and Fonz, got Llorente now (thought, for where I was at the time it was believable as Spurs did try and buy him recently)

Trying to get rid of Sakho, great stats but hasnt gelled to the team, Clark consistently out performing him.

----------------Ochoa

Walker---Davies---Clark---Dodo (bought when he was 17 first season)

----------Sissoko---Delph

Albrighton------Verratti----Young

-----------------Llorente

Bench: Smithies, Phil Jones, NRC/Veloso (also hasn't fit in), Modric, Fonz, Lukaku, Bannan

is how i line up now, trying to get Vertonghen in to replace Veloso/Sakho, Modric's just come in to replace Vargas (great signing but spent too much for him after 40 Appearances, so sold him for £15m after 39 games)

Season2:

4th Prem

3rd Rnd FA Cup (Chelsea)

Qtr Final League Cup (Baggies :'( )

Won Europa Cup

Lost to Bayern in Super Cup

Season 3:

Just won Prem (on goal difference)

and Champions League in Season 3 . Vs Lyon (who beat Madrid + Barca on the way - in fairness I had a relatively easy run)

Lost to Chelsea in Fa Cup Final

Gabby in my squad also, but coming to end of his contract, hes done well but I can't justify the £80k wages he wants. Majority of squad were on 50k till Sissoko contract needed renewing and wouldnt budge from 100k. everybody on 60k or less apart from Sissoko (100k) and Modric (80k). Got everybody on 4.5 year contracts so hoping to have the majority of my squad not asking for ridiculous wages for 4 years. (Verratti on 20k for next 5 years, same for Dodo, Great signings)

I aquired this yesterday now that I have a nice shiny new laptop.

Managed to have a quick half hour on it this morning (I was suprised how quick it runs) played 2 very quick friendlies against the villa reserves and against some non league team won the first match 3-nill and the second 5-nill (I know everything always goes tits up after the friendlies)

I should never have bought the game though all day I have been scouring the world (wide web) for the next Kaka, making imaginary phonecalls to players agents and launching scathing half time team talks at all of my co-workers

obsession here we come

going to start a new game up when I get home and properly sit down and sort everything out, any one got any good tips for young cheap signings?

Dodo - Corinthians (have to have Brazil in the database)

Marco Verratti - Co-owned by 2 clubs

Romelu Lukaku - Anderlecht (put 3m-or-so down then pay rest off after 40 matches if you have to)

Axel Witsel - Standard is fairly cheap iirc

Bueno (spanish striker, not great but will do a job)

Macheda - loan

Jack Cork

Jack Rodwell

John Fleck << Can play left wing, AMC, striker

Connor Wickham

Lewis Holtby

Kakuta

Staff:

Robert Duverne (Villa) - Fitness 4.5 Stars

Paul Winsper - Unattached - Fitness 5 Stars

Harald Schumacher - Hard to get - GoalKeeping 5 Stars

Steve Round - Everton - Assistant Manager - 4 Stars on most things (I have him on Tactics)

Massimo Bonini - Defending 4 Stars

Ventrone - Attacking, Defending, Shooting - 4 Stars

Tosh Farrell - VERY CHEAP - 4.5 Stars Shooting

Giambattista Venturati - VERY CHEAP - 4.5 Stars Fitness, 4 Stars Attacking and Shooting

going to start a new game up when I get home and properly sit down and sort everything out, any one got any good tips for young cheap signings?

Veratti (can pick him up for £1.4m) , Leigh Griffiths (can pick him up for £500k), Lukaku (top striker), Bannan (on Loan) and Smalling on Loan.

Sign De Merit on a free, Sign Kakuta on loan and that squad should be easily 1nd-2rd in the championship providing your tactics are spot on.

Â