Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i signed suarez for 13.5m from ajax hasnt been that bd. doesnt score much but gets assists

j have also manage dto sign vela for 3m isnt bad.

but i have just got a major coup, signed dzeko on a free in the summer! cant wait for that.

i will tell you who is suprisingly good on it ritchie de laet from united. got himfor 1m and has done really well. curtis davies also scores loads of goals too. my left back is drenthe from real madrid so i have a pretty good side

So, here we are at Christmas. The next data update comes in a few weeks time, anybody have anything to comment on?

You know me mate, always something.

Player conversations -

You offer a player for sale

Said player then wants to talk to you

They say they are unhappy they don't want to be forced to leave

You say sorry/tough ect

Then they say want to leave

Annoying very annoying.

Oh and any chance of getting our youth facilities upgraded.

I've decided to play as Portsmouth now, my aim is to bring them to premier division in this season coming up as the squad is decent but with the loan contracts it will be do-able, i've got £0 but have some money in wages, so far got Wiemann, Bannan and Clark on loan.. any other recommendations? Loan and (free) transfer recommendations are fine.

Doesn't me saying its annoying give you a hint mate?

Well when I read it, the annoyed part, I thought 'happens'...but when I actually read the conversation, I don't get why that's annoying. If I want to sell a player, I'd rather him want to leave than not want to, means more likely to accept contract somewhere else as well as mutually terminate a contract if you have too!

Also, it isn't that bad is it, like if you say you don't want to leave a club but then it's made absolutely clear you have no future there, then some people might then decide they might as well leave rather than stay...just saying!

So, here we are at Christmas. The next data update comes in a few weeks time, anybody have anything to comment on?

You know me mate, always something.

Player conversations -

You offer a player for sale

Said player then wants to talk to you

They say they are unhappy they don't want to be forced to leave

You say sorry/tough ect

Then they say want to leave

Annoying very annoying.

Oh and any chance of getting our youth facilities upgraded.

Can't do anything about the mechanics of the game unfortunately.

Youth facilities won't be changing either, this looks like an issue because of the way it is displayed but in reality it is accurate.

Â