Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

he's been awesome on loan at this level, 25 goals and 14 assists in 36 apps (overall), played him & Moult up front for the first half of the season and they were unstoppable, but in the long term probably middle of the road Championship player at best. was hoping for good things from Lee Hendrie but unfortunately he's pretty useless.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost to Villa in semi of Europa, lost to Manure in final of FA Cup (17 shots to me, only 4 to them and I lost 3-0!) and finished 3rd in league, brilliant! Club still tell me the club doesn't need to upgrade/change stadium and doesn't need to improve youth or training (both are poor) strange one that.

I got Rodwell though :)

My team:

Steele

Naughton - Wilson - (Phil) Jones - Gibbs

Collison - Cattermole - Rodwell

(Adam) Johnson - Downing

Wickham

Getting close to having the team I want :)

First in prem, 5 points clear, in QTRs of league cup, second in my CL group behind Real Madrid, beaten Man United and Liverpool this season and suddenly on the same day 4 players tell me they want to move to a bigger club and none of them believe I can progress... ok.

How you doing so well Dodgy, :lol:

Have you just found some super tactic?

Thankfully I'm at a level where I'm okay so it's not head banging but I'm not so good I find it easy :lol:

I scout the youth systems of the top clubs around the world, I also watch for who the big clubs are signing and out-bid them and usually I get hold of good youngsters, it can be hit and miss and I have bought some donkeys but I mostly get my money back for those too.

I'm leaving the QPR game now at the moment and am waiting for a patch, I now have 8 players wanting to move to a bigger club. Madness.

I'm now managing Eastleigh, love scouting for free players :)

Oh and I don't find it too easy, first season in Prem with QPR I went on a really bad losing streak - lost 14 out of my last 20 games, nothing worked - so I shipped out the players who were useless and thankfully the youth I had been signing were starting to reach 17/18 so I just added some quality and reaped the rewards in my third season in the prem by finishing 3rd.

14th - 7th - 3rd in prem

10th - 6th - 2nd in Championship

No progression!? lol.

Oh and I have just found an amazing 16 year old GK, his stats are incredible, I had to pay £3m for him but I am convinced it will be worth it considering how good he looks already. But as I said, the amount of players wanting to move to a bigger club AND thinking I cannot do this (going against everything I have done) has made me feel I need it patched to carry on. or, I buy thick players lol.

So I've just picked this up (Bit late, I know).

How big is our wage bill!? :shock:

Trying to offload Sidders, Heskey, Carew and Beye to start with, maybe Friedel, clear up 150k+ of wages to allow me to actually get some players in.

Then I'll clear up the deadwood (Salifou, Osbourne etc..)

Any gems I need to look out for? Already decided I want to try and get Ochoa as I've never brought him, and possibly RVN for a bit of poaching up front.

Â