Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

onesided.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Did you play with a very attacking mentality? I usually try a more controlling approach during games against inferior teams. Especially if they try to park the bus or play on the counter. Still can't defend against crosses though...

Well i was going to get this, but after reading the last 2 pages i think i will give it a miss.

Is it really that bad?

I know I've had a moan about it in here but I'm still enjoying playing. I'd suggest waiting until the next patch is out but I've no idea how long of a wait that would be.

Mine is very slow and sometimes freezes.

Lost 7-0 at Sunderland but game froze and replayed again and lost 4-3 then lost 1-0 to Genk in 1st round fo Europa.

Signing 20 plus players in pre-season was a terrible idea but did beat sha 1-0 after they dominated full game

Well i was going to get this, but after reading the last 2 pages i think i will give it a miss.

Is it really that bad?

Still a good game, well I enjoy it. I don't see much stupid things happening, then again some do.

People say, get it after the patch but you might as well get it know, most people are still enjoying it so if you are one of them, you have an extra 2/3 months worth out the game.

Is it really that bad?

To be blunt, yes.

There is a good game in there somewhere but its literally full of bugs and personally I object to being sold something which already has a limited shelf life that isn't fit for purpose for the first few months.

We as paying customers are being used as testers and its a joke.

Given the choice now I wouldn't buy it.

Is it really that bad?

No, nothing like as bad as the last couple of pages make it sound. There are bugs, there are problems but on the basis that there are tens of thousands (40,000+ playing it when Miles from SI goes to bed apparently and they are only Steam users)playing it every day it really can't be that bad can it?

As much as anything it depends on what bug you find and what affects you. I've played previous versions and not noticed a thing, or at least if I did, passed it off as being one of those things. I've also found a bug in the past which has annoyed me enough to stop me from playing for a month or so.

If you've played FM before and enjoyed it, you will enjoy this.

Is it really that bad?

No, nothing like as bad as the last couple of pages make it sound. There are bugs, there are problems but on the basis that there are tens of thousands (40,000+ playing it when Miles from SI goes to bed apparently and they are only Steam users)playing it every day it really can't be that bad can it?

As much as anything it depends on what bug you find and what affects you. I've played previous versions and not noticed a thing, or at least if I did, passed it off as being one of those things. I've also found a bug in the past which has annoyed me enough to stop me from playing for a month or so.

Agreed. My only 'issue' so far is that all my strikers are reduced to nervous wrecks as soon as they get singled out as "someone we must stop" by opposition managers. Their morale drops in a flash which makes them seem a bit... weak. Not a biggie but a slight annoyance.

It's not a bug, but what's happening to Villa in my save is painfully tragic. They are now second from bottom and just got beaten by Liverpool (4-1), Wolves (3-0) and Sha (3-0). They look like certain relegation material and can't win to save their life.

I've been playing it every day as well, its FM it does that to you but honestly it is really pretty bad.

I've played and enjoyed everyone to date but I'm struggling with this one I really am.

Â