Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and

Blackburn, Derby, Sunderland.

To be honest, I just wanted to test myself. It's hard to disagree in that in 07/08, he delivered ball after ball after ball of perfect curled free-kicks into the area. Then since then, his delivery has vastly got worse.

The ball he put in for Clark is the sort of ball he was putting in regularly but now, it's just 5/6 times a season, which well is not many considering the amount of free-kicks.

I'm expecting a lot of Ashley Young related complaints. If you look at his attributes, you'll see that his pace, touch and dribbling will get him into good positions but his creativity, decisions will lead to him spinning around on the spot and giving the ball away which I think is entirely accurate. When he's firing he is great but too often he makes a poor decisions and ends up doing that hobble that makes it look like his leg will fall off only to be sprinting at full tilt a minute later.

That said, if I was to redo his stats today there may be a couple of changes.

Are you really Joe Lolley AVFCPOB? I had you on trial couple of times in my lower league games in FM10. I wouldn't have told you to f--- off back where you came from if I'd known it was you :)

:lol:

Loving the new game by the way, especially agents....Right now, it's hard to get motivated to do all the new features because I'll start a new game so just playing around with a few things, but I guess that's what it's there for. Just messing around with things.

Although have signed Fabio Contraeo for £2.5 million, absolute bargain and hopefully will do the same in the game. Love the live contract negotiations.

Probably going to play around with it couple days, then wait until the game.

Can you save set peice creators by the way?

Like the improvements so far. What camera angle have people been going with, the default one didn't sit well with me so was wondering peoples preferences. The contracts seem like a good opportunity to no longer pay ridiculous amounts for players if you can work the agent around.

Andy think you have done a good job with the stats, agree with most (with difference of 1 point here and there), my only complaint is over Cuellar having a passing stat of 4. If NRC gets an 8 surely his passing is as good as that.

tbh I have seen Cuellar pass to thin air when its easier to give the ball to a team-mate, where-as Reo-Coker can pass to those near him, he just cannot do advanced passing.

I could hear Salifou saying this to me "I can't believe you are doing this to me" I get this accent in my head from it as well, brilliant!

salifou.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Â