Match Thread

andykeenan

Feyenoord Line-Up

__________________Van Dijk______________________

Fernandez___Leerdam___Martins Indi_________Lumb__

__________________Mokotjo______________________

________Van Haaren_________Auassar_____________

_Wijnaldum_______Castaignos____________Cabral___

A defensive midfielder at right centre back and a left back at left centre-back...6 teenagers.

Feyenoord 4, Villa 0 :D

The only one of those I know of is Wijnaldum, were any of the others involved in the U19's?

I think we'll go pretty strong for this, although it's difficult to predict as we'll split the squad between the two days I'd have though I'd imagine we'll use something like:

---------------------------------Friedel & Guzan-----------------------------------

Beye & Lichaj-------Dunne & Clark----------Davies & Cuellar -------Warnock & Shorey

Albrighton & Young ----Sidwell & Petrov -----Reo Coker & Salifou ----- Downing & Bannan

--------------Heskey & Carew ------Agbonlahor & Delfouneso-------------

The only one of those I know of is Wijnaldum, were any of the others involved in the U19's?

Wijnaldum wasn't involved in the U19's this season but Martins Indi, Cabral, Castaignos and Van Haaren all played.

I'm really hoping Carew is not playing tonight. Kelvin Leerdam has the physical attributes of a anorexic midget and will be absolutely bullied by him if he plays.

Guzan, Dunne, Cuellar, Warnock, Downing, Young, Albrighton, Petrov, Reo-Coker, Beye, Agbonlahor. Subs: Friedel, Bannan, Davies, Lichaj, Clark, Sidwell, Shorey, Carew, Delfouneso, Heskey.

Tried to ask the avfc chat where Milner is, but the question was never aired.

Last match, I asked why they did not update the reserve/academy site at avfc three or four times. Was not aired that either, but I see they now have taken off last season's info.

-----------------Guzan-------------------

Beye----Dunne------Cuellar-----Warnock

Albrighton---Petrov----Reo-Coker--Downing

-------------------Young---------------------

---------------Agbonlahor-------------------

Subs: Friedel, Bannan, Davies, Lichaj, Clark, Sidwell, Shorey, Carew, Delfouneso, Heskey.

Tried to ask the avfc chat where Milner is, but the question was never aired.

Last match, I asked why they did not update the reserve/academy site at avfc three or four times. Was not aired that either, but I see they now have taken off last season's info.

I've asked a couple times too now. Interesting. They usually answer too.