Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

add me if you want to live: avfchosk (PSN)

3 in a row ! Told ya I don't give a shit about KDR !

Sorry I had to end it dude, but sometimes it just crashes and I have to restart the PS3 and I couldn't be arsed. I'll definitely look you up again next time.

I'll add you two next time I'm on.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just played with you on WMD Domination like 5 minutes ago some dude had 68/11 k/d which was a bug on our team.

Noticed your picture then recognised your name.

Awesome! We kicked the shit outta 'em. 8)

The best thing about Black Ops is the ability to replay the video of games. I got a couple of intensely satisfying kills last night, so it's fun to play the video and watch it from the other person's persepctive.

The best thing about Black Ops is the ability to replay the video of games. I got a couple of intensely satisfying kills last night, so it's fun to play the video and watch it from the other person's persepctive.
Yeah, I killed 4 people with an enemy RC car a few days ago, had to watch that in the file share.

Threw a random grenade that rolled into a room of 4 people, just as one of them tried to spawn an RC car, grenade blew the RC car up and killed everybody in the room. 8)

Yeah, I killed 4 people with an enemy RC car a few days ago, had to watch that in the file share.

Threw a random grenade that rolled into a room of 4 people, just as one of them tried to spawn an RC car, grenade blew the RC car up and killed everybody in the room. 8)

:detect:

Despite the fact they've toned down the kill streak rewards, this game is still full of cowards that camp. It's infuritating when you run into a room only to be shot in the back by some little rat sat in the corner picking off unsuspecting people. Then you go back to get your revenge, but he's moved to another corner and you get nailed again...its moments like this that make you want to launch your controller across the room.

They also need to ditch the last stand perk where you pull out your pistol before you die, it's bollocks. Empty an entire mag into someone only for them to drop to the deck, pull out their pistol, and kill you. It's cheap, get rid of it.

Despite the fact they've toned down the kill streak rewards, this game is still full of cowards that camp. It's infuritating when you run into a room only to be shot in the back by some little rat sat in the corner picking off unsuspecting people. Then you go back to get your revenge, but he's moved to another corner and you get nailed again...its moments like this that make you want to launch your controller across the room.

I do that in Firing Range. The hut on the left.

Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-Map-Recon-Firing-Range.jpg

I put a motion sensor down and just hold that hut. There is 2 doors, one at each end, and an overturned table in the middle. I just get either side of that when they throw grenades in then pop out when it doesn't give them a hit marker. I suppose it is a form of camping, but I'm always moving in there. I like to call it 'skill'. :lol:

They also need to ditch the last stand perk where you pull out your pistol before you die, it's bollocks. Empty an entire mag into someone only for them to drop to the deck, pull out their pistol, and kill you. It's cheap, get rid of it.

Give me an "L"! Give me a "2"! Give me a "P"!

I love the last stand perk, I don't think I've ever been killed by anybody using it, and you get bonus XP for finishing someone off using it by shooting them in the head.

As for campers, it's just one style of play. If you regularly get killed by charging into a room looking for revenge, think of ways around it. Stun grenade? Normal grenade? I'm not great at the game myself, but I've learned very quickly that doing exactly the same thing time after time is the quickest way to rack up a death streak.

Always check your corners. Use either a grenade or C4 to make 'em run out the room and into your sights, or chuck a flashbang/concussion grenade in and take 'em down when they're disorientated.

Best Tier 3 Perk by a country mile. The best way round it is to get in the mindset of keeping the trigger down until the points pop up (or if you're close enough, just rush and knife 'em).

Grinded Scout Pro yesterday; I will never, ever use a sniper rifle again. Stick a supressor on and it's two, sometimes three shots at distance to take someone down. Go without a supressor and if you don't kill in one you get raped at range with an Assault Rifle (that's seemingly more accurate and deadly) once you've been spotted. I wound up having the most succesful game in terms of "one hit-one kills" on Nuketown of all places, running around like a clearing in the woods using the PSG-1 as a shotgun. :|

Give me an "L"! Give me a "2"! Give me a "P"!

I love the last stand perk, I don't think I've ever been killed by anybody using it, and you get bonus XP for finishing someone off using it by shooting them in the head.

As for campers, it's just one style of play. If you regularly get killed by charging into a room looking for revenge, think of ways around it. Stun grenade? Normal grenade? I'm not great at the game myself, but I've learned very quickly that doing exactly the same thing time after time is the quickest way to rack up a death streak.

I just think the last stand is a little cheap at times. You've just emptied an entire mag into someone, they should be dead, but you have to go again as the person collapses to the floor in a heap, pulls out his pistol, and has another go at you. Most of the time, you'll come out on top, but its annoying when someone gets you with it.

As far as campers are concerned, people that play that way are words removed, its not the way this game is supposed to played, sitting in the same spot picking off those playing with some intent, trying to get kills, rather than sitting in a corner protecting your kill death ratio and trying to rack up killstreak rewards. Most of the time, you'll get your man if you go back, but you'll occassionally get some little rat that will move from corner to corner in the same room making it difficult to know where to aim when you bust in.

I actually had a Dutch guy send me a voice message on Saturday after a game on TDM. I got the final kill and it was him on the receiving end.

Basically we had the UAV up and I noticed the blip on the map heading my way. I crouched down around the corner and aimed down the site, about 5 seconds later he ran past and I gunned him down.

He was calling me a faggot camping bitch for about 30 seconds. Never mind the fact that I was running around the map like nobodies business the rest of the time.

I just replied with 'Its always nice to hear from a fan' and then reported him for aggressive communications.

As far as campers are concerned, people that play that way are words removed, its not the way this game is supposed to played, sitting in the same spot picking off those playing with some intent, trying to get kills, rather than sitting in a corner protecting your kill death ratio and trying to rack up killstreak rewards. Most of the time, you'll get your man if you go back, but you'll occassionally get some little rat that will move from corner to corner in the same room making it difficult to know where to aim when you bust in.

:D:D:D

So how is the game "supposed to be played" then ? If you get killed by the same camper twice in the same room then you deserve it as far as I'm concerned. It is Sooooo much easier to root out campers on Black Ops than MW2. Campers will camp !, so adapt, improvise and overcome !

Does Ghost even keep you hidden from Air support ? I have an anti- air class that I switch too as soon as I'm killed by choppers and it seems that just as I'm about to get a Strela locked-on, the chopper turns and shoots **** out of me. I respawn and bang! it's the same again. ?????

If the enemy gets a chopper gunner on Nuketown then you may as well just quit because it's game over !

:D:D:D

So how is the game "supposed to be played" then ? If you get killed by the same camper twice in the same room then you deserve it as far as I'm concerned. It is Sooooo much easier to root out campers on Black Ops than MW2. Campers will camp !, so adapt, improvise and overcome !

Like this http://www.youtube.com/user/ELPRESADOR?feature=chclk

I just replied with 'Its always nice to hear from a fan'...

Smooth. :lol:

As far as campers are concerned, people that play that way are words removed, its not the way this game is supposed to played

Dude, you've gotta shit or get off the pot; camping in Black Ops is nothing compared to how bad it was in MW2 (thank **** Claymores can't be refilled with Scavenger anymore). Just whack an ACOG and suppressor on the M16, use Ghost Pro and out-snipe people. Stick to walls, don't go tearing into rooms and keep one eye on the map.

Alternatively, if you do feel the need to spray & pray, the aforementioned dual-wielding of Skorpions with Scavenger & Steady Aim will get you results.

Does Ghost even keep you hidden from Air support ? I have an anti- air class that I switch too as soon as I'm killed by choppers and it seems that just as I'm about to get a Strela locked-on, the chopper turns and shoots **** out of me. I respawn and bang! it's the same again. ?????

If the enemy gets a chopper gunner on Nuketown then you may as well just quit because it's game over !

Ghost Pro does, but bear in mind if someone's got a chopper gunner up they'll just shoot you by eye. Never been on the receiving end of one on Nuketown, I can't imagine it's much fun! :shock:

Â