Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

I really thought cook would be in for the long haul here. Not looking too good now.

He was playing ok. Looked sound outside his off stump even if he was scoring very slowly. Then all it takes Sharma to come round the wicket and second ball he nicks one.

The first days bowling that cost us now its a minefield for the left handers. Root should set out to play Jadeja as much as possible. Moeen looks good against the seamers but not sure how long he will last against Jadeja tomorrow...

Another bag of shit batting performance

Nice to see you getting to the point.  :D

Well...I was brought up on the latter stages of Boycott, then Gooch, Gower, Allan Lamb etc...some of these lot are nowhere near that calibre.

• Like 1

Another bag of shit batting performance

Nice to see you getting to the point.  :D

Well...I was brought up on the latter stages of Boycott, then Gooch, Gower, Allan Lamb etc...some of these lot are nowhere near that calibre.

My memories of that lot is us being whupped by the windies...

• Like 1

Pathetic England. Prior is finished. Stokes will be dropped I think which is a shame as we need to drop Broad first but that shot by Stokes was so staggeringly stupid he has to go.

Absolutely idiotic - from someone who knows very little about cricket tactics (although I was in batting yesterday for the longest time "Boycotting it".

Bye Prior, bye Stokes...

Root did well, until his stupid hook shot..

Wow... Broad... Another who can go away from test cricket..

• Like 1

Â