Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

The Galaxy S II has been delayed by a month, so Samsung can upgrade it to a 1.2ghz processor.

Guessing they saw the benchmarks from the qualcomm 1.2ghz chip and are making sure they're competitive.

Some interesting moves from samsung lately, the galaxy tab changes, and now this, they definitely want to be leading the pack.

Well it's not just the iphone 5, the Evo 3D clocks in at 1.2ghz. They need to compete not just with the iphone 5 but all the other android handsets.

This generation is going to be a pretty decent fight by the looks of it.

Yeah from delayed to sooner than we thought. Nice to know Samsungs communication is as good as ever!

It's really going to be interesting to see how they split up the handsets though, I hope to god we don't get the tegra version.

But then, my upgrade isn't for a while, so I doubt I'll be getting it anyway!

You'd assume that europe and america would be getting the samsung processor and the tegra would just fill the shortages in other territories. Given the media in europe and america would be the ones you'd want to impress most, especially when competing with the iphone.,

A question on behalf of my dad (because I know he is going to ask me when he sees me, and I have no idea)

How easy is it to edit excel files on an Android phone? I assume Google Docs is probably the way to go, but he works out in the sticks and his time sheets are sent to him by email as .xls files so he is kinda stuck with excel. Any tips? Any apps?

HTC Sensation 1.2GHz dual-core

So HTC finally reveal their next workhorse. 4.3-inch (540 x 960) resolution.

Will it be out before the Galaxy though? Mid May I heard.

11x0412htcsensation.jpg

Â