Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is ana rticle I jsut read (sorry dont have link available) where keith harris says lerner will be at VP wednesday. he wont say where RL will sit, but that he is " a man of the people", implying it wont be the directors box

there is ana rticle I jsut read (sorry dont have link available) where keith harris says lerner will be at VP wednesday. he wont say where RL will sit, but that he is " a man of the people", implying it wont be the directors box

Apparently he uses the press box at Cleveland. Would be the more logical choice imo.

God he will sit next to some muppet chav, who wont realise who he is, slag of Angel and Samuel all game and then insult Americans!

Result, Randy pulls out of the deal! :shock:

Apparently he uses the press box at Cleveland. Would be the more logical choice imo.

I think it'll be different at Villa. He isn't a 'fan' as such. He was invited as a guest at Arsenal, and I presume its the same against Reading.

I'll be suprised if the big screens don't show him sitting next to old man Doug at some point.

I think he'll parachute into the stadium completely wrapped in the stars and stripes. Then unseemingly he will whip away the star spangled banner to unveil himself wearing the Villa rig with the print LERNER 1 on the back.

Either that or he'll sit in the press box.