Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

Heres a conspiracy theory for you from my girlfriends bluenose dad ( :oops: ) - Padfield is a PR stunt by Lerner to get shareholders to sell more quickly. Lerner will then asset strip (how I ask with our lack of assets) and Villa will get relegated.

I do feel sorry for these jealous morons!

:crylaugh:

so whys she still your girlfriend? :winkold:

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a conspiracy theory for you from my girlfriends bluenose dad ( :oops: ) - Padfield is a PR stunt by Lerner to get shareholders to sell more quickly. Lerner will then asset strip (how I ask with our lack of assets) and Villa will get relegated.

i dont feel sorry for them. i hate them :evil:

so whys she still your girlfriend? :winkold:

Whats more satisfying than knowing that should you and your girlfriend have children that they will grow up supporting the Villa to the dismay of their Grandfather who would be desperate for them to follow SHA, especially when the other daughter is engaged to a Liverpool fan!

Randy has been lienient and intelligent with the Browns tradition... bowing to the fans for suggestions on how to bring back the glory. Our new uniforms this year, though modern in ways, are throwbacks in style to the original years. We never drifted very far, but little touches like the grey facemasks instead of white, and the use of the old 1940's mascot "The Elf" have been re-introduced in this our 60th year.

The fans LOVE that approach! I think you may see it happen for you as well. Randy was a Browns fan as a child, and understand the magic of throwback traditional lore.

Sorry if it has been posted already,

From Teamtalk:

American billionaire Lerner had his bid to take over the club accepted, with shareholders recommended to accept the bid from the Cleveland Browns owner which values the club at £62.6million.

Padfield, a deputy high court judge, heads the AV06 group who are putting together another bid.

A source close to the group said: "It's likely the consortium will be joining forces with others - watch this space."

Other consortia linked with AV06 include local businessman Michael Neville and a group of foreign investors represented by Athole Still, agent of former England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson.

A formal offer could be made next week and it is believed Padfield's group would guarantee an instant transfer kitty of £30million to new boss Martin O'Neill during the August transfer window.

Im getting fed up of both AV06 and the media when it is said they have 30mil to give O'Neill now! How do they propose to do this when there is under two weeks till the transfer deadline?! Magic? maybe the judge will change the laws of the game or something?? Bollocks its complete and utter shite, something the AV06 consotrium are becoming renowned for.

I wish they would shut up and stop embarrasing themselves for the joke that they are, nothing they say makes sense!

Roll on 5pm wednesday when im sure AV06 will still be trying to claim their gonna bid!

I bet you they are Steeler/Ravens/Bengals fans (all browns rivals)!!!

Perhaps they might like to donate their £30m transfer budget before they allegedly make a bid for the club - being life long Villa fans and all.

That would give MON a bit of cash to spend in August and then Randy and his General can blow AV06 away for good.

Come on Randy! - not long now.

Mentioned a few pages back - and you should link to that article mate.

K sorry, dunno how to link, any advice appreciated.

Follow this:

Link Name

Got told off myself earlier. :oops:

own up who bought one share?

LSE

Interesting purchases at £5.38.

If they're going to sell at £5.47 they're making 1.37% (after £12.5 per trade) on their £12.5k for 3 weeks investment. Quite a decent return for a "sure thing" - if you can minimise trading costs. Two purchases both below the £10k stamp duty limit, very shrewd of someone, more so through an ISA I guess.