Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need someone with Lerners finance. What if we had neville as successful? We'd be stuck with him for at least 10 years whereas a lot of the american fellas will invest in other premiership clubs because they are apparently only allowed to own one franchise from the big associations: MLB NHL NFL MLS NBA

Meanwhile RL's jet is not planned to go anywhere just yet........

and i doubt RL's associates would travel on a company plan, probably jst get business class on a commercial airline.

I'm sure if there was a fifth consortium involved, they would have by now stepped forward and revealed who they are, the AV06 did so after a few hours of a forth consortium being mentioned.

and i doubt RL's associates would travel on a company plan, probably jst get business class on a commercial airline.

I'm sure if there was a fifth consortium involved, they would have by now stepped forward and revealed who they are, the AV06 did so after a few hours of a forth consortium being mentioned.

What just like Abramovich doesn't send the Chelsea players and employees on his private plane. They are an assett and get used all the time.

has he got just the one private plane?

If so RL may have been needing it for his own use and his associates would have to go via alternative methds?

But then I could bore you with the story of a local company who are buying a second jet because "the family" find it inconvenient that the executives keep using "their" jet.

Meanwhile RL's jet is off later to......

......Cleveland!

Dont hold your breath Manson.

If, as we all thought last nigh, the 3 yanks seen yesterday were in fact Lerners men then there might be some sort of news tomoroow as today has been very quite indeed.

Dont get me wrong, I have no inside knowledge but if the yanks were Lerners men then they must be very close to making a bid otherwise why were they here again?

So where is this announcement then?????????????????????????????????????? :lol::crylaugh::lol:

Another day of nothingness. I've read a lot, written a bit, learned a little, but actually made feck all progress.

:?

Bar steward, I'm off to the pub at 5! Say 4.45.

tbh I don't think there'll really be an announcement today - things have been too quiet. If there was going to be one now, the only time it would be is as soon as the LSE shuts.

I've got a feeling I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and find that a press conference has been called for around lunchtime at Villa Park....

tbh I don't think there'll really be an announcement today - things have been too quiet. If there was going to be one now, the only time it would be is as soon as the LSE shuts.

I've got a feeling I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and find that a press conference has been called for around lunchtime at Villa Park....

Im afraid you are giong to wake up very very dissapointed mate!

Let me dream! :D

Let me dream! :D

That's before you wake up :?

:P