Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

2) The board recommends that shareholders accept the offer made by....

...........Randy Lerner. And was Ellis up to his usual ignorant, belligerent self by staying in the car rather than showing a little more interest ?

WHO **** KNOWS....AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang: ELLIS JUST go!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't actually say the announcement would be about those blokes. They said they were expected to make an announcement tomorrow, slight difference.

Boyden said on WM tonight that Lerner's men were at Villa all day today. He reckons the new era is about to begin with Lerner and MON. Now this was after Central news had said the Americans were nothing to do with Lerner.

My money is on that they were linked to Lerner.

I hope it's Lerner as I have but a bet on for around £50 at 20/1

Around £50? What does that mean £48.78, £50.34?

:winkold:

It means the slabs of butter he put his bet on with dont equal exactly 50 quid :D

Probably means he placed the bet in Norwegian Kroner, TT :)

Probably means he placed the bet in Norwegian Kroner, TT :)

That would be too simple. I had visions of him turning up to the bookies with newspaper hanging out of his pockets, bottle of whiskey in hand and slapping all his money on the counter and betting on Lerner to win the Grand National!

You have ruined by dream!

THis board will go into Meltdown if Ellis says he is staying and Souness is the new manager!

We'll storm the place if that happens. Do our own hostile takeover. :twisted:

I will strongly consider coming over for the Reading game only to stay outside and protest if that happens.

Alternatively just stop watching Villa games all together until Ellis goes, including telly.

listening to talksport at the moment they are talking like it is a done deal that mon is new manager wtf is going

They had Bill Howell on and he said it is 100% guaranted that O'Neil will be next Villa manager. The guys presenting talksport couldn't believe it.

They've had Arsenal, Leicester and Celtic fans on saying what a massive club Villa are and what a great manager MON is and that it wouldn't be beyond the realms to see Villa challenging the top 4 in a couple of years. Nice I thought coming from fans of other clubs.