Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginge, if you are under no restrictions then there are at least 4 people on here I would trust your information with and maybe it could be used. Because basically if people have signed confidentiality clauses then there is something to hide and the story has to be told.

if that really is the case Gringo we are **** !!!

And if I was a large shareholding septuagenarian with one hand on the trophy, I might be having a few words with our operations director, nae chairman elect and tell him to keep a keen eye on things until the new dawn, and I'd make sure he's lwell ooked after.

Yup we're fcuked.

right hears a comment D`OL made to sky after the shite game v evernot

"Until things change, or we know what's happening, we've got to go with what we've got.

that sounds to me like he thinks the takeover will go ahead in the summer.

right hears a comment D`OL made to sky after the shite game v evernot

"Until things change, or we know what's happening, we've got to go with what we've got.

that sounds to me like he thinks the takeover will go ahead in the summer.

Wishful thinking! Its just another subtle dig at Doug.

"Until things change" - sounded to me like he was waiting for the old man to cough it.

DOL sounded like ginge reads, despondent, pissed off, no clue in how anything is progressing or how it's going to progress. It doesnt matter what your job is, when there is total lack of direction in an organisation, the organisation goes nowhere.

spot on Gringo but of course the problem is not over when Ellis dies, who would take control of his shares, what price would they sell for and would they care who they sold to.

I reckon it would take at least 2/3 months for the club to be sold and completed when Ellis dies and his family have mourned, imagine he dies in May, this means we would barely have any time to complete transfers and the chances are we would have little money anyway.

Bad bad situation.

Bumped. Fallen into the second page this thread cannot be allowed to die.

ANybody with inside knowledge know the latest?

I believe it wont happen now and all we are waiting for is official confirmation from Comer's

My opinion is that the Comers' interest has cooled off, and the death of Mahmoud Fustok has taken away another large source of funding for the bid.

Neville is still keen to buy the club and is scouting around for alternative sources of finance, sources that may or may not include potential financiers known to Bruce Langham.

Allegedly.

We'd have a better chance of getting Bruce Forsyth....

Higher or Lower lads ? Higher!

Nice to see you to see you, bye!

Bad game, bad game.......

you get nothing for a pair (DOL and Ellis), not in this game!

I'll go back to sleep.......

Well on one hand he may be dissappointed that his shares are notionally worth a couple million less

On the other hand he may be smiling thinking thats a few million less he will have to bung heidi at the wake.

Saw this on NewsNow:

Mail demands Villa takeover answers Mar 24 2006

TODAY the Birmingham Mail has again asked Aston Villa to provide answers over the takeover saga.

A demand has been made to Villa chairman Doug Ellis and Michael Neville, the man fronting the Comer brothers' proposed takeover deal, to come clean and tell the fans what is going on.

For the full story see today's Birmingham Mail.