Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

Wasn't it Norweigans who took control of Wimbledon and almost instantly ruined the club?

I remember this. TBH I'd rather it was someone from the British Isles. At least the Comers have proven to be good businessmen and have an ongoing method of investing in the club.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think after the announcement on Friday there are bound to be lots of confusing reports coming out. Constant second guessing by us wont help. We may as well wait until we hear something definite at this stage

Has the thought crossed anyone else's mind that this Norwegian story might have come from Doug to put pressure on the Comers?

He says in his book that he has used contacts in the media to his advantage in this way before.

Maybe I'm overthinking things!

instead of allthese little qoutes, why dont the commers or doug ellis release a proper **** statement instead of drip feading us information.

I dont know why the comers arent speaking BUT

the reason Doug isnt is annoying me. He has duty to the shareholders to let them know.

I, for now, am gonna put ti down to doug been a cnut

I dont know why the comers arent speaking BUT the reason Doug isnt is annoying me

Why should the chairman let the mere "men of the terraces" know what is happening (it is his football club after all). Or might he not be well enough to speak lucidly on this subject? Let's hope we hear something by the middle of the week, after the Comer Bros. have met with their bankers.