The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

That could go down as one of the most important events in Avery long time. Bryan really is the most over wrestler since Stone Cold there is a phenomenon on their hands and the fans won't let them ignore it anymore.

Batista strolling in and winning after 4 years away really was a slap in the face to talent that the fans want to see.

The Cena v Orton match was hilarious, "we want Divas", enough is enough, people have seen enough of those two.

As a positive, top showings from Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt.

Last ever Nitro. I still remember it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaocHIpPLPo

I was a complete mark back then (the best way to be with wrestling imo) so I had no idea WCW had been sold or anything like that.

Did people know it was the last ever Nitro, or was it like a total bombshell when Shane turned up?

I think it's about time VTW made a comeback.

I still don't think I ever fought anyone except the Understudy.

And I lost every match (I think)

You came back as Stevelayers, Stefans sidekick...

Just on Bryan, he's only so popular because everyone else in the WWE is so boring these days.

I can't believe i'm saying something like "back in my day", but he'd have been a solid midcarder eclipsed by a swath far more interesting and charismatic wrestlers a decade ago.

There's no doubt that part of Bryan's appeal has come from the fact that the fans can see how much he's always been held back.  When he first joined he came in for the usual hard treatment because he was a famous indy wrestler.  They have a way of beating all previous experience out of them and making them wrestle the WWE way.

He is such a great in ring talent, he never fails to have a good match.

• Like 1

Looks like Punk quitting is not a work.  Do not blame him.  Apparently he is pissed off that Batista has come in and got the main event at Wrestlemania.  He says its Daniel Bryans year.  Also he was said to be quitting in July when his contract ran out anyways as he has had enough of the work load.  Along with the Shield he works the most dates.  If Bryan doesnt get a push and Punk doesnt come back then I can see alot of fans turning off. 

Â