The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

• 2 weeks later...

I am just going to put this out there but I starting to enjoy WWE much more these days.  The last time I watched it this much was just the year after the Invasion angle. There are some solid characters now and every now and again a big star such as Lesnar, Undertaker, Jericho etc will come back to spice things up.  I think Roman Reigns will become a massive star.

It looks like the ironically named Mae Young has passed away aged 90.  I'll never forget such delightful TV as very old lady giving birth to a prosthetic hand, very old lady being powerbombed from the stage through a table and very old lady crashing a bikini contest and getting her boobies out.  RIP Mae.

2 weeks till the Rumble. Can't wait. Any thoughts on who is going to win? I'm going with Roman Reigns.

Your avatar is awesome.

Daniel Bryan for me, never got the title reign that was teased and this would push him back into the main event picture and end this stupid Wyatt family business.

Inspired by his return to Raw on Monday. I think he might be in the Royal Rumble as well! I can watch this video over and over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbszVMpAh94

The whole Wyatt thing really sucks. It's boring, Bray sucks. Daniel Bryan should be doing something better with his talent and time.

Edited by Phumfeinz

I don't think he'll win it, I think he'll return as a face, get a late draw in the Rumble, look totally on course for victory then get screwed by somebody leading to a big money Wrestlemania grudge match.

The beast vs The Animal

Â