The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

b23, how you getting on now?? :-D

mykeyb, not played that yet but its in my folder.

Speaking of folders, how have you guys set yours up? I've basically branded games into different folders, apps into folders etc.

b23, how you getting on now?? :-D

mykeyb, not played that yet but its in my folder.

Speaking of folders, how have you guys set yours up? I've basically branded games into different folders, apps into folders etc.

I have folders for games, entertainment, travel, news, lifestyle, utilities, social, shopping and a rarely use folder (I have the compass, contacts and stocks in there)

I have got six pages worth of apps down to two because of this.

Didn't see this thread! :wink: Bought myself the 3GS last week on a 2 year contract as I thought buying the 4 would be too risky.

Love it. Downside which has probably been mentioned a million times before and that's not having a personalized ringtone like something from your library!

Need some apps...

You can get a personalised ringtone quite easily. There are loads of programs on the net that allow you to do it.

I've got one on my home laptop (I'm at work now) so when I get back and remember the name I'll post a link.

Didn't see this thread! :wink: Bought myself the 3GS last week on a 2 year contract as I thought buying the 4 would be too risky.

Love it. Downside which has probably been mentioned a million times before and that's not having a personalized ringtone like something from your library!

Need some apps...

Why did you think buying an iphone 4 would be risky?

In my opinion I would take the phone back as signing a 2 year contact on a 3GS is mental, by 2012 they will be an ancient piece of hardware.

Because the antenna doesnt work properly?

iphone 4 case program fixes that and protects your phone if your drop it.

Over 3 million people have purchased an iphone4, including myself and at no time did I think it was a 'risky' purchase.

Because the antenna doesnt work properly?

Even if that problem affected everyone, which it doesn't, it hardly makes it risky.

It's not like there's a chance you're not going to be able to use your phone.

There's just a chance that if you hold it the wrong way you might get a bit less reception.

It's a stupid problem, andnot really acceptable for such an expensive high profile product to have that defect. but that being said, it hardly makes the phone worthless.

It doesnt make it worthless. I didnt say it makes it worthless. It makes it risky though, its clear the phone has a major hardware fault. Why would you buy anything with a major hardware fault when there are so many fantastic alternatives.

I've got about six months left on my current phone before I upgrade and an iPhone 4 was very high on the shortlist to upgrade to. It's not any more.

Â