Rugby Union: General Chat (inc 6 Nations)

chrissmith921

Who will win the 6 Nations?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 6 Nations?

• England
    • France
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Scotland
    • Wales

Ireland score from a Refereeing howler awarding the penalty the wrong way.
When you take the law into your own hands the penalty will be reversed.

Not in that aspect.Quoting the ref dosn't mean it's the right result.

Of course it was the right result - it's hardly the first time a decision has been reversed because of such a course of action.

PS. Welcome back to the thread - you seemed to have disappeared after the italy - england game!

I'm lost. Who took the law into their own hands?

Care, apparently. In my eyes, he was just trying to get hold of the ball. It's not his fault the Irish scrum half is really wet. :P

Well healy who thinks he's watching ingerland vs wales still called it an oirish pen after his numerous camera views.

I'm lost. Who took the law into their own hands?

Care, apparently. In my eyes, he was just trying to get hold of the ball. It's not his fault the Irish scrum half is really wet. :P

Right, I'm with you. That kind of thing happens all the time without penalty reversals. All part of good old fashioned argy bargy if you ask me.

Well healy who thinks he's watching ingerland vs wales still called it an oirish pen after his numerous camera views.

Austin hardly knew anything about the laws of the game when he was playing so I doubt his knowledge has improved now (and I'm not surprised he fell down on the side of the wet boy who gets hurled to the ground :P).

Â