Rugby Union: General Chat (inc 6 Nations)

chrissmith921

Who will win the 6 Nations?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 6 Nations?

• England
    • France
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Scotland
    • Wales

Rugbys not as exciting as it used to be.

I think they need to change the offside rule to make the game more open. An extra yard from the heel of the scrum should give players a bit more room to attack.

I think dealing with the scrum itself is of more importance - it's getting like rugby league. A straight put in should be enforced - the rule is ignored.

The put ins are a laff. Even the commentator said at the final scrum "he made sure that went straight to the second row"

How many scrums are won against the head at the top level. Zilch.

You either play the scrum properly or get rid of it and just free kicks.

And ban holding in line outs as well - what a **** joke - everyone does it, so let's legalise it. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

• 4 weeks later...

England beat Australia 21-20 first time in seven years(world cup final 2003)on aussie turf.

Brilliant performance by England if they keep playing like this they may have finnaly turned the corner.

Over the moon.

That was awesome! Still a bit sloppy here and there with some room for improvement but so much better than last time. Looks like we've got quite a player on our hands in Ben Youngs.

I guess it needed the big boys to step up and represent the northern hemisphere eh? ;)

Â