Rugby Union: General Chat (inc 6 Nations)

chrissmith921

Who will win the 6 Nations?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 6 Nations?

• England
    • France
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Scotland
    • Wales

Guest Ricardomeister

Scottish football and rugby games should be shown live on the comedy channel!

Come on les grenouilles!

Bleeding worcesterphiles - no nothing about cricket or rubgy.

I reckon this game is going to be a little confrontational. The ref will have a big game to play. Maybe that's why all the french have been calling ireland cheats this week - the cheek of them.

I cant believe that. Having no luck at all.

Dunno like. I'd say it was pretty lucky that Ireland still have 15 men on the field. Disgraceful stuff from Flannery.

Had a chance to get back into it late on in the first half too, but poor execution, not luck, was to blame there.

France have been known to let a half time lead slip before now mind.

Dunno like. I'd say it was pretty lucky that Ireland still have 15 men on the field. Disgraceful stuff from Flannery.
As I posted above, in the same series of plays two french had gone in boots into face on the irish ball carrier - so may 13-13 would be a fairer set of players.

As I posted above, in the same series of plays two french had gone in boots into face on the irish ball carrier - so may 13-13 would be a fairer set of players.

Didn't see that, only caught the odd glimpse of the first half. Will any of the indiscretions be cited do you think?

Watching now and it looks like men against boys.

Â