The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Very strong finish from Froch. I think that Kessler wins by two or three though, but I can see how other people will score them differently.

One more round and Froch would have had him. He has wobbling something proper at the end.

Still won't be enough though, I have Kessler winning by 2 points.

If it was proper boxing, 15 rounds, froch would have done him.

but froch sitting back for the first few rounds cost him badly.

I had Froch winning it, 115-113 :?

Some close rounds in there but I gave Froch 1,3,5,9,10,11 and 12. Thought he won the last 4 rounds pretty clearly and also the 5th so I suspect the 1st and 3rd were where it was won or lost. 2 of those scorecards were **** bollocks though.

Still he got a close home-town decision in his last fight so he can't complain I guess. The man has an iron **** jaw though, no-one can deny that.

Oh and apparently that word removed Khan is taking the piss out of Froch on twitter....unreal, who the **** does he think he is the little gobshite?

http://twitter.com/amirkingkhan

Wow. I have a greasemonkey script on Firefox which pulls up all the conversations he is having too, some really arsey stuff there.

He's just a **** clearing in the woods, giving Froch shit after the last few fights Froch has had, and that little prick is paying step aside money to face a feather fist....unbelievable hypocrisy.

Hopefully he'll get the Marvin Hagler/Alan Minter treatment next time he fights in the UK, the cocksucker.

Con's latest post: "I love it when the haters tweet me, they still call me king, I'm happy with that guys, amirKINGkhan they type, atlest they no who's king hah"

Except they dont type it, they just press reply. :lol:

Amir is looking like a proper tosser here. Immature even for a 23 year old.

bigheadboxing @AmirKingKhan Success in Boxing isn't measured in the size of your bank account people only remember who you fought and beat.

con @bigheadboxing what have you done in boxing, my bank balance is high because skills pay bills, hahha, your a hater. Keep hating

Amir is looking like a proper tosser here. Immature even for a 23 year old.

:!:

Con's latest post: "I love it when the haters tweet me, they still call me king, I'm happy with that guys, amirKINGkhan they type, atlest they no who's king hah"

Has anyone asked him why there was no Prescott rematch yet?

I bet he says "I've moved on from that now" which basically means "I'm only being matched with feather-fisted fighters from now on, and no **** mistake"

Still at least he can brag about looking good in sparring with Pac....Larry Holmes made a decent career out of being a sparring partner to a great too.

I must go and wash my mouth out with soap and water, fancy mentioning Larry Holmes in the same sentence as Amir Khan :shock:

Has anyone asked him why there was no Prescott rematch yet?

I bet he says "I've moved on from that now" which basically means "I'm only being matched with feather-fisted fighters from now on, and no **** mistake"

Still at least he can brag about looking good in sparring with Pac....Larry Holmes made a decent career out of being a sparring partner to a great too.

I must go and wash my mouth out with soap and water, fancy mentioning Larry Holmes in the same sentence as Amir Khan :shock:

Not that i've seen. I bet he would say that though, well mabye not the feather-fisted bit. :P

Comparing Holmes' relationship to Ali with Khan's to Pac? That's awful. Please take your own advice, asap.

Â