The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

I think it's a reasonable contest, Eubank rocked him a few times, but the points from the early rounds should see BJS through.

I think the thing we've learned is that they're both decent and neither world class - you can see them doing this one again.

I don't think Eubank Jr is much of a boxer at all. Plenty of attributes but a brain isn't one of them.

I think your doing him a disservice at this stage. He is still relatively inexperienced certainly against class opposition.

Tonight was a step up for him and the longer the fight went on the better he got which perhaps shows he does have a brain and is a quick leaner.

For me tonight won't have done him any harm and will have been a good learning curve for him all be it at the expense of a harsh lesson.

I think your doing him a disservice at this stage.

Probably. Admittedly, I hate cocky pricks, and he's a cocky prick, so I hope his career is terrible.

I don't get the whole Billy big bollocks thing that boxers feel the need to be.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

Truly gutted Eubank got beat . My son called it right , but Eubank will benefit more from defeat , than Saunders will from victory . If he'd of had just a tad more urgency to his work , he may well of ended the victor . Some of them uppercuts were a thing of beauty . He'll come back bigger , and better .

Probably. Admittedly, I hate cocky pricks, and he's a cocky prick, so I hope his career is terrible.

I don't get the whole Billy big bollocks thing that boxers feel the need to be.[/quote

You mean like Muhammad Ali the greatest sportsman , let alone boxer , who ever breathed ?

It's called psychology .

Â