82 members have voted

1. 1. How many points from the sky 4?

• 9-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-20
    • 21-23
    • 8 wins out of 8 baby!

The who sorry???

Judged by the media activity its the usual OMFG ASTON VILLA BEAT TOP 5 OPPONENTS

Rather than the Aston VIlla out played their opponents and out battled them on every sector of the pitch... load of bollocks it was vin diesel that said IT DOESNT MATTER IF U WIN BY AN INCH OR A MOTHERFRACKING MILE WINNING IS WINNING!!!!

Is 23 the only impossible one? I thought there were others but couldnt be arsed to work it out....

The only impossible point total (on the interval [0,3*n]) is 3*n-1 (n being the number of games)...

n=1 => 0, 1, 3; 3*n-1=2 is impossible

n=2 => 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6; 3*n-1=5 is impossible

n=3 => 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9; 3*n-1=8 is impossible

Every integer from zero to 112 (as well as 114) is a possible Premier League point total.

Would be nice to finish at the top of the top four head to head league wouldnt it ;)

I'd take just being in the top 4 head to head league...

#]

See you've missed the point. We'd HAVE To be in the top four to be in the top four head to head league, hence the smilie.

Sky actually showed a "top 4 and Villa" league table earlier today!

I swtched on just as it disappeared off screen, but we were second, equal on points at the top with Chelsea (9 points)

I was amazed to see sky show something like that, it almost felt like they were taking us seriously

Is 23 the only impossible one? I thought there were others but couldnt be arsed to work it out....

The only impossible point total (on the interval [0,3*n]) is 3*n-1 (n being the number of games)...

n=1 => 0, 1, 3; 3*n-1=2 is impossible

n=2 => 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6; 3*n-1=5 is impossible

n=3 => 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9; 3*n-1=8 is impossible

Every integer from zero to 112 (as well as 114) is a possible Premier League point total.

Is it lonely? You know, being a computer program?

Â