How many points from the sky 4?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. How many points from the sky 4?

• 9-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-20
    • 21-23
    • 8 wins out of 8 baby!

Sky actually showed a "top 4 and Villa" league table earlier today!

I swtched on just as it disappeared off screen, but we were second, equal on points at the top with Chelsea (9 points)

I was amazed to see sky show something like that, it almost felt like they were taking us seriously

During todays game between Liverpool and Arsenal, Martin Tyler was talking about us and how well we're doing mentioning wins over ManU, Liverpool and Chelsea saying something along the lines of "we need to come up with a new term now other than the big 4"

• 5 weeks later...

Revised my prediction to 15 points, Can see us losing at The Bridge but winning our home mid weekers v Arse and Utd

5 wins out of 8 with a double over Man Yoo, and 1 win each over the rest.

Sorry I'm not here to lie, only express an honest open. Sorry you find that offensive
Not offensive, just doomladen and gloomy.

I think he (along with me :)) predicted the Manure win IIRC

Sorry I'm not here to lie, only express an honest open. Sorry you find that offensive
Not offensive, just doomladen and gloomy.

I think he (along with me :)) predicted the Manure win IIRC

Yep what a gloomy bastard I am

I actually I think we'll get minus points against Arse, Chelsea and Manure. So I'm going to plump for 6 points overall.

MON out.

:crylaugh:

another 3-4 points I think. 3 against Arse at VP I hope, plus a point at home to Utd. Can't see us doubling them, and Chelsea away will be too much for us.

Â