PL: Bolton h Match Thread 2009/11/07 15:00

limpid

how can nrc go from being not even in the team, to captain? i'm not saying that he isnt captain material, i just think it sends out a really confusing message to the players. he went from being captain pre-season to not playing at all - not even being on the bench at one point, and now gets called up and made captain purely because of a suspension for petrov. he should play but dunne should be captain imo.

just remembered jussi is in goal for them.....I bet there are a lot of fantastic saves from him today

he's a great keeper on his day and often seems to play well against us - i always thought he would end up at manyoo for some reason. if we get one - hopefully early on, then i think we'll be ok, if we dont score by half time then i think people might start getting a bit impatient.

I think their midfield three will cause problems for our two. We will have to ensure we capitalise on their defensive faults today. We will be forced wide (again) and so the service from young and milner will be important. Both of them have really lacked consistent accurate crossing this sesaon regardless of the other work they are doing up and down the line.