PL: Bolton h Match Thread 2009/11/07 15:00

limpid

NRC and Sidwell in the middle means it won't be an impressive display of passing today.. And since we are playing Bolton, it's going to be like watching tennis.

I guess 2 up top is appropriate at home.

But Carew is not playing well and I hope we can control the midfield with Reo Coker and Sidwell on their own.

Sooner or later Delph is going to get in this side, and once he does, Sidwell will find himself on the bench.

NRC and Sidwell in the middle means it won't be an impressive display of passing today.. And since we are playing Bolton, it's going to be like watching tennis.

I think it will give Sidwell more of a licence to get forward.

I reckon we will see a different Sidwell today.

I think it will give Sidwell more of a licence to get forward.

I reckon we will see a different Sidwell today.

Agreed - I think he may bag a goal today and hopefully that'll be a big boost for him.

Didn't think Milner would be back for this one. Ok, I would have gone Delph over Sidders, and I'm slightly disappointed that he's gone for two wingers in a 4-4-2 again.

Nevertheless, it has a much more balanced look than the 4 4 2 with petrov, and the fact that NRC is captain is good news. For once I'm verging on confidence. We should have too much for bolton anyway. 2-0 win, Milner and Carew to score, and NRC to dominate!

Im really really hoping to see Albrighton and Delph today! Anyone else want this? I think they can now make the step up an i think with a run of games they will be highly spoke about by pundits, we cant keep hold of their reins forever, sooner or later they will want to get on there and have a go, or they will get off that leash and escape (ala Cahill). Let them have a bloody chance !!!!