Friedel

Cuellar

Warncok

Dunne

Collins

Petrov

Sidwell

Young

Milner (or Coker if Milner is still injured)

Carew

Gabby

He won't go 4-5-1 at home to Bolton.

Last season Bolton played some defensively naive football against us. At the time i think we were struggling to find the net and beat the lower level teams but we beat them 4-2 and i think Gabby got a brace. We could really do with another poor defensive performance from Bolton and another 4 goals. A win is imperative.

3-1 Villa

Mate if i were you i would keep that Les Paul and not even think of using it to bet on what side O'Neill is going to put out at the moment. I have an 1989 sunburst Les Paul myself and i would rather sell my fiancee than risk losing it!

Really glad that Petrov isn't playing, so after O'Neill's team of liquorich allsorts against West Ham, it will be very interesting to see what he comes up with next?

My team for the Bolton game.....

Guzan

Young Dunne Collins Warnock

Albrighton Reo-Coker Gardner Young

Delph

Agbonlahor

Creativity, pace and Gardner there to at least test the Bolton keeper with a few long range shots. I also think Gardner has a better all round game than Sidwell!

Delph would move back into midfield when Bolton have the ball.

Would love to see this team and formation, but MON will play both Sidwell and Heskey and might even give a game to Salifou at RB! :cry:

I reckon we'll win this quite comfortably. I expected a loss against West Ham, but I'm fairly confident we'll respond well tomorrow. Enforced changes on MoN certainly may help this optimistic cause.

3-0 win.

See the point about how MON would shape us up v Bolton at home, personally and becuase we are so desperate for a good win i would go with the tried and tested 4-5-1.

What formation did we use when we beat them last season?

Gabby seems to work better on his own maybe, although his lack of hunger v West Ham reminded me of the spell he went through end of last season.

Lets be realistic on this one.

If we played Gary Gardner, Salifou , Heskey and Barry Bannan in midfield and The Fonz on his own up front.

We STILL should expect to beat Bolton at home.

After the run we've had , I think we have hit the right team to play at the right time, coz god forbid if we had Arsenal and man U.

Anything less than a win and questions SERIOUSLY need to be asked.

I know people say you shouldn't turn up just expecting to win - well this one I do !

Should be 2 or 3 nil - even with the injuries

(cliche alert) It's got draw written all over it.

I also think it will be an incredibly drab match.

See I actually can't see that. I'm honestly not being biased. I think Bolton are gonna get a hiding. For me it has 'heavy home win' written all over it.

(cliche alert) It's got draw written all over it.

I also think it will be an incredibly drab match.

See I actually can't see that. I'm honestly not being biased. I think Bolton are gonna get a hiding. For me it has 'heavy home win' written all over it.

That will depend on what team we put out BOF and if O'Neill plays the team i think he will instead of the team i have posted earlier in this thread, then unless we get a multitude of set pieces, we might indeed be heading for a draw? What if we are beaten though? I can see it happening the way we are playing at the moment! Even the most staunch O'Neill supporters will have to start doubting their man! :shock:

I'd stick my Les Paul on O'Neill playing the following team

Friedel

Cuellar

Warncok

Dunne

Collins

Petrov

Sidwell

Young

Milner (or Coker if Milner is still injured)

Carew

Gabby

He won't go 4-5-1 at home to Bolton.

Last season Bolton played some defensively naive football against us. At the time i think we were struggling to find the net and beat the lower level teams but we beat them 4-2 and i think Gabby got a brace. We could really do with another poor defensive performance from Bolton and another 4 goals. A win is imperative.

3-1 Villa

Mate if i were you i would keep that Les Paul and not even think of using it to bet on what side O'Neill is going to put out at the moment. I have an 1989 sunburst Les Paul myself and i would rather sell my fiancee than risk losing it!

Really glad that Petrov isn't playing, so after O'Neill's team of liquorich allsorts against West Ham, it will be very interesting to see what he comes up with next?

My team for the Bolton game.....

Guzan

Young Dunne Collins Warnock

Albrighton Reo-Coker Gardner Young

Delph

Agbonlahor

Creativity, pace and Gardner there to at least test the Bolton keeper with a few long range shots. I also think Gardner has a better all round game than Sidwell!

Delph would move back into midfield when Bolton have the ball.

Would love to see this team and formation, but MON will play both Sidwell and Heskey and might even give a game to Salifou at RB! :cry:

Well as Petrov is suspended it's a good job i didn't bet it. It's not a sunburst, it's a white studio, 1996 i think.

I'd love to see a five man midfield with the likes of Albrighton and Delph given a chance but i can't see it happening. It'll be Sidders and Coker in the centre with Milner and Young on the wings.

I think it will be

------Friedel

Cuellar --Dunne---Collins---Warnock

Young---NRC-----Sidwell-----Heskey

-------Carew------Agbonlahor

I also think we'll draw.

I think it will be this too, hoping it isn't however.

i thought milner was out and heskey was struggling? or have i been reading the sun again

friedel

young - collins - dunne - warnock

agbonlahor - coker - sidwell - young

carew - heskey

with then the same hodge podge as wednesday where gabby ends up front with heskey god knows where doing nothing, would love to see delph in for nige and albrighton play on the right, but it wont happen

According to the BBC it will be 8 degrees, with Sunny intervals and no rain. I am thankful for this small blessing. If we put out the right team we should win it; the wrong one (as we usually do) and we'll struggle and the result will be close.