Twitter

sparey16

Bicks you got my twitter wrong

@badparkinguk (TheKidlewis)

that ain't me.

a) I just copied and pasted the Understudy's previous work and updated it (he's called the understudy for a reason;-) *gives him a slap*

B) I didn't put bad parking in the actual twitter list anyway, I decided to only put personal accounts in. So ChrisVillan only appears as himself and not as TwoFootedTackle as well

c) I'll delete that one from the list :mrgreen:

In case people don't know what were on about, there's now a sticky topic with all known VTers twitter details in, which I've also compiled into a list. You want adding or amending, just post details in the sticky and I'll sort asap.

Bicks you got my twitter wrong

@badparkinguk (TheKidlewis)

that ain't me.

a) I just copied and pasted the Understudy's previous work and updated it (he's called the understudy for a reason;-) *gives him a slap*

*hangs head in disgrace*

In fairness I could have sworn he said he was badparking as well. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Anyone know why DavidWalliamsUK would be following me even though I'm not following him? I know I'm bloody awesome but even that's stretching it. How does this tweetingerer thingy work?

Spambots and fan groups often just follow you, and you will get the odd spam message. I've got about 30 spambots at least following me.

So is Deck.ly the done thing or is it cheating, or worse, does it only work for people who have TweetDeck?

Deck.ly is fine as long as you are happy being complicit in the murder and suppression of country by a brutal dictator. It's a Libyan domain so at least 00000000000000.1p goes directly into killing Libyan kittens every time you use it.

Â