General Chat

Stevo985

Heres one for ya

When you see an advert for Jobsite - do you automatically think it says Gobshite?

Never noticed one TBH.

But whenever I see a van that says "shopfitters" I always think it says "shoplifters".

the shopfitters of the world are going to unite and take over ....

Google "Iris Robinson".

Jesus loves her more than she will know.

According to her, he does, yes:

In her statement, Mrs Robinson said her affair – "the worst thing I have ever done" – was explained by an ongoing battle with depression. "I grieve that I have damaged my profession in Christ, but I am comforted that He was able to forgive even me," she said.

No I'd be fine walking it, but it'd be running at full pelt to keep up with me with it's tiny legs, and I'd feel somewhat embarrassed for it as it looks ridiculous.

I never really got the point of small dogs like that, and worse when they're tarted up like a doll. It's wrong.

I think small dogs are beautiful. I've never had a small one though, had a Goldie & a Flatcoat - never dressed them up though, they have full winter coats built in so I don't see the point and it's a bit mean considering they can't tell you if they like it or not.

I would however get a really pretty lead and dog accessories, I would have a pampered pooch!

When I was younger we had a tricolour Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, very good little dog, although not that small really. Terriers would be about as small as I'd go in a dog, things like Yorkies and Chihuahuas just seem pointless (and in the latters case especially, fugly).

Awww they're not pointless, I think they make great companions. Especially for older people as they are able to walk them easier than a bigger dog.

I love the idea of a smaller dog, big dogs are fantastic but slightly more restrictive and they very much walked ME down the street, not the other way around. I like the idea of being able to take my little dog everywhere, me, Trim and little Princess Tia are going to have the best time.

yeah, we had a Jack Russell, who was a lovely little fella. Quite aggressive beasts though (not to humans, to other animals/dogs).

also, surprisingly good artists

Pg-54-russell-getty_209278s.jpg

Â