General Chat

Stevo985

Cheers lads, yep she's in the best place i suppose. Pops rung me at 5am this morning "nothing to panic about but..." Straight away you think the worst. They checked her heart and have said its not a heart attack which is great, but they are keeping her in to do some tests.

Fingers crossed its nothing serious.

Cheers lads, yep she's in the best place i suppose. Pops rung me at 5am this morning "nothing to panic about but..." Straight away you think the worst. They checked her heart and have said its not a heart attack which is great, but they are keeping her in to do some tests.

:lol: Nothing to panic about, I just thought I'd ring you at 5am. I've yet to receive good news at 5am.

:lol: Nothing to panic about, I just thought I'd ring you at 5am. I've yet to receive good news at 5am.

Yep i thought the same Bri!

Cheers Gaz, cheers Paul. :thumb:

Fingers crossed for you pal.

I am sure it will be ok.

Â