General Chat

Stevo985

You don't have to grow up, but you do have to stop posting smut into the General chat thread.

Sorry buddy, I don't make the rules...

:lol:

We had this convo the other day didnt we? 30 isnt old in my book, your as old as you feel.

73!

Cant be that bad can it?

You don't have to grow up, but you do have to stop posting smut into the General chat thread.

We had this convo the other day didnt we? 30 isnt old in my book, your as old as you feel.

73!

Cant be that bad can it?

Only kidding mate. I feel like I am 18 still! But is was an age I always looked at when I was younger and thought of as a middle age milestone.

Don't feel it though

73!

Cant be that bad can it?

Only kidding mate. I feel like I am 18 still! But is was an age I always looked at when I was younger and thought of as a middle age milestone.

Don't feel it though

Same her buddy, 30 next year for me. The years roll by alot faster these days but i dont feel any older if that makes sense.

Is it ok to eat a potato when things have started growing out the side of it?
Sure, just cut out the sprouting bits. If it's gone very soft, or has lots of green or black areas I'd chuck it.

Or you could just plant it in the garden and grow some more spuds.

yay, that was me on the weekend: I planted spuds up the allotment on Friday, I got my solar powered pond fountain up and running on Saturday and took the nipper to a Dr Who convention on Sunday. The spuds were all put in lovely regimented lines, eyes up, and covered to a height of six inches with free council issue compost.

Whatever happened to that skinny kid that thought wearing a suit on the beach and chasing skinheads around was the height of cool.

ahh **** that cant be arsed to go into it, I have calmed down quite a bit since then.

Just certain people constantly cause me to lower my expectations of them, not that I expected much off them in the first place but some people never fail to suprise you

ahh **** that cant be arsed to go into it, I have calmed down quite a bit since then.

Just certain people constantly cause me to lower my expectations of them, not that I expected much off them in the first place but some people never fail to suprise you

You been over on the main forum havnt you!?

Â