General Chat

Stevo985

Swans with unmarked beaks belong to the Queen, those with a mark on the right belong to the Dyers' Company and swans with a mark on each side of the beak belong to the Vintners' Company.

I don't know if ownership has any bearing on just how much of an asshole a particular swan will be, but by Jove you can bet he'll be some kind of asshole. **** swans.

Spot removal?

No actually, I've used sudocrem for that in the past, much more effective.

Toothpaste was for permanent marker removal. Works pretty well.

What happened?

What happened to get permanent marker on my face, or what happened when i tried to get it off with toothpaste?

If it's the former, I was dressing as Luigi for fancy dress and needed a big ol' moustache.

If it's the latter, the marker came off (after a bit of scrubbing) but it stung quite a lot (especially my eyes).

Spot removal?

No actually, I've used sudocrem for that in the past, much more effective.

Toothpaste was for permanent marker removal. Works pretty well.

What happened?

What happened to get permanent marker on my face, or what happened when i tried to get it off with toothpaste?

If it's the former, I was dressing as Luigi for fancy dress and needed a big ol' moustache.

If it's the latter, the marker came off (after a bit of scrubbing) but it stung quite a lot (especially my eyes).

It was that one.

Brilliant, so you decided to use permanent marker and to hell with the consequences? fantastic!

Is it just swans you hate Gareth or all large water fowl? I think most geese are assholes if I'm honest. We had one geese at work that someone affectionally nicknamed 'Mardy Duck'. He had a fowl temper (didn't even mean to make that joke) but he did chase this one moron I work with all the way down the drive as he was cycling past him which was funny.

Unfortunately, there is a large main road just outside of work and as I was driving out of the gate one day I saw him there splattered on the roadside. I guess he decided to chase one car too many...

Is it just swans you hate Gareth or all large water fowl? I think most geese are assholes if I'm honest. We had one geese at work that someone affectionally nicknamed 'Mardy Duck'. He had a fowl temper (didn't even mean to make that joke) but he did chase this one moron I work with all the way down the drive as he was cycling past him which was funny.

Unfortunately, there is a large main road just outside of work and as I was driving out of the gate one day I saw him there splattered on the roadside. I guess he decided to chase one car too many...

:cry:

If I had a nickel for everytime I was told as a kid in the park not to go near the swans or they'll break my arm, I'd have been a very rich kid.

What is it with a swan's obsession with breaking your arm?

If I had a nickel for everytime I was told as a kid in the park not to go near the swans or they'll break my arm, I'd have been a very rich kid.

What is it with a swan's obsession with breaking your arm?

Has a swan ever been known to break a mans/boys arm?

Chortle

Jenny, what do you do when the snow melts? Do you have like 6 months off doing nothing?

I follow the winter as much as I can.so when it's summer in Europe I go Australia or nz

Ah nice one. So I take it then you compete most of the year, unless injured then?

Â