General Chat

Stevo985

It's a pretty crap video too. No tits, no gash. If I wanted to see a bellend flap around aimlessly I'd get into an argument with Eames.

60px-718smiley.png

You get a bit of left tit near the end. BUt it's mostly just a guy's lumpy cock and her wanking it off, badly.

is that Link still doing the rounds, PM please. For verification purposes obviously.

Link's dead. Just google it, it's all over the place. I found it on dailymotion

As a huge fan of the band Death Cab for Cutie, the lead singer of which was married to Zooey Deschanel, until recently unfortunately (Ben Gibbard), I would have liked to have seen that sex tape for various reasons.

Post Script - I'm off to have one over the chick above. If that really is Baselayer, thanks. Maybe don't reply to my pm's unless you want me laying it on.

Think about me cracking one off fellas. Turns me on.

I realise it has probably happened to me before. I suppose it's a compliment, after all men probably would not if you were a absolute hound haha

Post Script - I'm off to have one over the chick above. If that really is Baselayer, thanks. Maybe don't reply to my pm's unless you want me laying it on.

Think about me cracking one off fellas. Turns me on.

I realise it has probably happened to me before. I suppose it's a compliment, after all men probably would not if you were a absolute hound haha

I would not have posted the pic if you were a hound. I was hoping you wouldn't be offended, in all honesty I wasn't sure it was you.

You look hot in it!

Well it's good to know some girls aren't horrified by the prospect. I always found it funny how a lot of girls get offended by being in the 'spank bank' but if a girl ever told a guy that she thought of him, it's one of the best compliments you can get!

Nay you will not find that video, even i don't have a copy and i was in it!

Mucho rare release!

As for this Tulisa....meh!

I only got the screen shot. I didn't know there was a film of you! ha

I thought Tulisa would have 'skills'.......very disappointed!

Â