General Chat

Stevo985

Went out for a few birthday drinks on Saturday night, ended up getting mangled! Then had the joy of walking round the jewellery quarter with the missus yesterday in the freezing cold looking for wedding rings...whilst feeling like complete dog turd!!!

Hey, don't have a go at me. You're not the one who now has "Sexy Zebra" forever engrained as a search entry in his browser history at work.

No you're not...... :oops: :winkold:

I did....looked really good... but was the ball ache of another two suits to hire....

Mind you... you're weddings on a beach isn't it topless and linen trousers all round?

Anybody been to Bratislava?

I didnt know where it was until i looked it up the capital of Slovakia

Going for a stag do in May whats it like?

watch this film "Hostel" before you go:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450278/

:shock:

Oh crap i did not know hostel was there jesus christ

I think were staying in a hostel as well something like 20 euro a night

Im ****

And gareth very funny lol

Anybody been to Bratislava?

I didnt know where it was until i looked it up the capital of Slovakia

Going for a stag do in May whats it like?

watch this film "Hostel" before you go:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450278/

:shock:

Oh crap i did not know hostel was there jesus christ

I think were staying in a hostel as well something like 20 euro a night

Im ****

And gareth very funny lol

yes, you are a dead man walking. 8)

i'm sure its not really like the film... well, i'm not sure, but if you come back alive, then maybe its not.

What date do you get back? We'll look out for you to post on VT after that date.

:P

Yeah if you dont hear me after a couple of weeks into may i'm probably dead via chainsaw

Done some more research and Eurotrip was filmed there as well looked at youtube looks a right dump

Yeah if you dont hear me after a couple of weeks into may i'm probably dead via chainsaw

Done some more research and Eurotrip was filmed there as well looked at youtube looks a right dump

being serious, when you go to any Eastern European country, especially on a stag do, you just need to be slightly careful. there are people/gangs who prey on stag parties knowing they will be totally mashed, and then rob them. Just don't go off out of the main tourist areas.

Went out for a few birthday drinks on Saturday night, ended up getting mangled! Then had the joy of walking round the jewellery quarter with the missus yesterday in the freezing cold looking for wedding rings...whilst feeling like complete dog turd!!!

Speaking of the cold yesterday, I had to play football in that sleet and freezing weather.

I'm in goal, and it was a match we pretty much dominated so had very little to do.

And I forgot my under armour so was stood there in just my keeper kit, which isn't very insulative.

I genuinely don't think I've ever been as cold as I was during that game. Second half I felt like crying

Â