Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Agree with Trent - Redknapp isn't someone I regard in high esteem, but he's a bloody good football manager. Deserves a shot at the England job if it's possible at some point.

Hopefully Spurs will pick up an injury or two tonight. Seems they're pretty deflated at the back at the minute, anyway. Though, is King likely to be fit for the weekend?

If he plays tonight, he'll almost definitely not play at the weekend. Unless times really do get desperate and Redknapp has no choice.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is alot of money for single tickets!

Certainly don't blame the fans for not going. Though I kinda hope there are still empty seats there tonight as a result. Fans have waited all this time for Champions League and to hike the price like that is rather a kick in the face to them. Although no doubt Villa would have done the same had we finished 4th.

How much would you pay for a standard home game (vs Bolton, for example) and how much do tickets usually cost for Spurs vs Man Utd or Chelsea?

Obviously, the price also varies depending on where you sit. But when I went to Wigan (Cat C) a few weeks ago, one seat cost £39.20. Young Boys cost me £49, and that was for a top tier, near the corner flag seat.

The £60+ ones I think are the ones that season ticket holders have first option on, ie the ones near the half way line.

Obviously, the price also varies depending on where you sit. But when I went to Wigan (Cat C) a few weeks ago, one seat cost £39.20. Young Boys cost me £49, and that was for a top tier, near the corner flag seat.

The £60+ ones I think are the ones that season ticket holders have first option on, ie the ones near the half way line.

My God. What a joke.

By the way do you have people on turnstiles or electronic?

Category C at nearly £40? Jesus Christ, that's a disgrace. I really feel sorry for your fans if you do get a new stadium, because ticket prices will increase even more.

Yeah, I'm well aware of that, unfortunately. With the cost of a new stadium and rate of inflation, I would not be surprised at all if the absolute cheapest seats are £55+ by the time the new stadium is in use. :(

My God. What a joke.

Both. Up until the start of this season there were just people on the turnstiles, tearing tickets. Now they've introduced member access cards, which you absolutely have to have in order to get the barcode scanned and get let in.

Only problem is, they don't work properly. During the Young Boys match, people were arriving to their seats 25 minutes after kick-off because the barcode scanners weren't reading cards properly and the staff weren't letting people in, making them go to the ticket office to print off a back up ticket.

Category C at nearly £40? Jesus Christ, that's a disgrace. I really feel sorry for your fans if you do get a new stadium, because ticket prices will increase even more.

Yeah, I'm well aware of that, unfortunately. With the cost of a new stadium and rate of inflation, I would not be surprised at all if the absolute cheapest seats are £55+ by the time the new stadium is in use. :(

My God. What a joke.

Both. Up until the start of this season there were just people on the turnstiles, tearing tickets. Now they've introduced member access cards, which you absolutely have to have in order to get the barcode scanned and get let in.

Only problem is, they don't work properly. During the Young Boys match, people were arriving to their seats 25 minutes after kick-off because the barcode scanners weren't reading cards properly and the staff weren't letting people in, making them go to the ticket office to print off a back up ticket.

Well, although Villa tickets are pretty cheap, I still can't afford prices like £30 for Bolton at home....

I always knock a tenner off, order the Under 16 tickets online, get them sent through at my house. People on the turn stiles never check, my Dad's 55 and has been with an under 16 ticket :lol:

I know it's cheating the club but at the end of the day, It's not as if we are selling out so £20 to the club is better than £0 at all.

So yeah.....buy the cheaper tickets, no one will ever know. :lol:

Â