Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

GlastonSpur may as well have "Virgin" under his name on here. Never have I seen a more blindingly obvious example.

He argues with same blindness, obnoxiousness and, I guess, passion as other (normal) people do about the opposite (or same) sex.

How old are you anyway, guy? I'm guessing mid to late thirties and still living at home with posters of Gary Mabbutt and Andy Sinton on your wall.

you forgot the crusty bog roll under the bed, and the skid marked pants in the corner.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boggies were the much better side in the second half by all accounts, should have bagged all three points.

No doubt we won't see Glaston on here for a while

Not until he compiles his list of excuses and proof as to why Spurs are still the greatest team ever.

So that's Modric probably out for a while, with van der Vaart ready to step in, or Kranjaer. Dawson out, giving them a defense of Bassong, King, Woodgate and Gallas to choose from (when fit). Defoe out leaving them Crouch, Pavyluchenko and Keane up front.

Gotta admire their squad, really. Can you imagine if we were to lose Dunne, Ashley Young and Agbonlahor for an extended period of time?

So that's Modric probably out for a while, with van der Vaart ready to step in, or Kranjaer. Dawson out, giving them a defense of Bassong, King, Woodgate and Gallas to choose from (when fit). Defoe out leaving them Crouch, Pavyluchenko and Keane up front.

Gotta admire their squad, really. Can you imagine if we were to lose Dunne, Ashley Young and Agbonlahor for an extended period of time?

And up until not too long ago, their wage bill was lower than ours!!

MON should never dish out contracts ever again! (Unless he becomes manager of Liverpool. I hate Liverpool).

The boggies were the much better side in the second half by all accounts, should have bagged all three points.

No doubt we won't see Glaston on here for a while

Not until he compiles his list of excuses and proof as to why Spurs are still the greatest team ever.

The great all conquering Tottenham.

Or in the real world the team that hasn't won or got a runner up in the main domestic and European competition since man landed on the moon! :lol:

Villa have only one the title once since the Titanic sank, and that was thirty years ago. Villa are hardly heroes of the modern age either.

Please discuss Villa and their European Cup win (you did mention that, didn't you?) in a Villa related thread. This thread is to discuss one of those bottling European Cupless Cockney teams... I forget which one.

Villa have only one the title once since the Titanic sank, and that was thirty years ago. Villa are hardly heroes of the modern age either.

"one the title"?

What does that even mean??

We've only WON the European Cup once since the Titanic sank too.

218 posts on a villa site wow thats really sad , get down your club more or outside mommy will let you go ya know ;)

Yeah, you're right. A post count of about 0.75 posts per day quite clearly shows I have no life, doesn't it?

Please discuss Villa and their European Cup win (you did mention that, didn't you?) in a Villa related thread. This thread is to discuss one of those bottling European Cupless Cockney teams... I forget which one.

Really, because people constantly talk about Villa in this thread. If they can talk about Villa, surely you're allowed to talk about Villa.

"one the title"?

Hello there, Mr. Pedantic. You've clearly never made an error before. I wish I could be like you.

Winners and runner-ups in the main 2 competitions overall:

Villa 18

Spurs 6

Little Tottenham :lol:

Little Tottenham, yeah

I like the way you can all happily bash on another team all day and night, but you get all touchy and aggressive if someone replies about your own team. If you gonna constantly dish out abuse, you should at least be willing to get some back.

Yet you list "Runners Up" as a team's achievement.

Almost as deluded as a fan of a team trying to convince himself that they're a massive club because they won the league a few times in the 1800s.

Seriously, you're the only Villa fan I've ever encountered that does this. Every other fan I've met, whilst appreciating those wins in their history, are happy to admit that they're not a massive club because of it.

It's hard to decide whether it's amusing or sad, really.

Anyway, I'm done "debating" with you. You're a serious broken record.

It's a shame that supporters these days think that qualifying for the Champion's League is as much of an achievement as winning a trophy.

It will be interesting how Spurs deal with the expectation of being a top 4 club this season. The way they have started suggests that they may find it difficult.

Simply Spursfect:

We won more league titles than you in the 19th century and finished above you more often

We won more league titles than you in the 20th century and finished above you more often

We've already finished above you more often this century.

I mention runner-ups because not only have we won more, we've also come 2nd in the main domestic competition (i.e the next closest to winning) more often too.

I haven't even mentioned the European Cup yet!

You're not even north London's top club and you haven't been the top London team for OVER 100 of the top flight years. Stop trying to pretend to us that Spurs are something that they are not :cheers:

"one the title"?

Hello there, Mr. Pedantic. You've clearly never made an error before. I wish I could be like you.

I've never made a mistake like that!

Anyway, stop trying to glaston the statistics (that's right, I turned Glaston into a verb) it doesn't go down well here. Manipulating statistics to win an argument is not winning.

Â