151 members have voted

1. 1. What to do with MON?

• Keep him
    • Get rid

please name one a manager that is

1) better than MON

2) would come to villa

Back on topic, keep him

Martin jol,But i want to keep o`neill and see how he does over 5-7 seasons.

But Martin Jol has only just joined Ajax over the summer, so I don't think he would come here right now.

I'm not suggesting you want MON gone now and replaced with Jol, but people who do want MON gone right this minute will not see Jol replace him right now.

If we sacked MON at this stage would a manager like Jol actually want to come here? Would he ****!

He'd laugh at the thought of putting up with our fans, we'd end up with Dave Jones, Gary Megson or Neil Warnock. Maybe Eriksson would leave Notts County for the money and Carews sloppy seconds.

Get rid of MON?

Don't be so silly.......

Hey cool - it's just a poll to ascertain a feeling to direction that the fans feelings may be blowing. Vote and be damned - it's the only democracy you'll see in this country.

How many more times are we going to see the same poll on VT??!!

I've learnt how to produce pie charts on Excel so if you'd like me to oblige, please scream!!

Dearest Julie, apology for the inconvenience - but the hope is to try and measure the fans perseverance over a period of time. Some leave the fold and come back, some just walk off. Comparing with the previous results I woulkd guess so far we have a statiscally signifcant variance in the opinion measured before. This is not a poll callinfgfor the manager to go. Just a straw in the wind measure of how emotions are riding.

You're welcome Gringo...On second thoughts after being supplied copious amounts of wine this evening by my lovely neighbours showing off their new outdoor Chimenea I don't think I'm quite up to designing pictoral representations of data!

If I might make an observation - I think your scientific results may need the variance of alcohol consumed and how it effects each participant's viewpoint on life in general as well as MON, at the time of selecting the option also being factored in.

please name one a manager that is

1) better than MON

2) would come to villa

Back on topic, keep him

Martin jol.

He didn't break the top 4 either, so can't see the point in him.

Stay for sure, he's done nothing but progress since he joined, why would we want to get rid of that? He is entitled to have a poor season after what he's done, but he still aint yet.

No-one better available anyways.