Scientific Experiment V2 #1

Gringo

What to do with MON?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. What to do with MON?

• Keep him
    • Get rid

At the moment he seems to have quite a high approval rating, higher than I thought it would be when I saw the poll
Surprised here too - I expected the liverpool bounce to have subsided following thursday.
Needs a closing date though I think for each poll - I would suggest a Friday night, then immediately start the new one?
That was the intention - I meant to set the poll for 7 days but like a nugget never did.
personally speaking I would also ask a different question

Are you satisfied with Martin O'Neill's management of the football club? or something similar??

I know what you mean - but it's the same question really - if you're not satisfied - why would you want him to stay?

What a good idea!, we could drag up Peter Snow to produce monthly presentations with his Swingometer or 'Monometer' :lol:
Peter Snow? Pah. We have our own snowy who has promised to deliver interactive graphs, region based supporter level penetration map and instead of a picture of the house of commons filling up with blue or red representing the two parties, we'll have a representation of the holte stand filling up with er.....claret or blue(?) representing the stay or go factions.

I want a MONometer!!! Interactive live VT...will I have to press the red button on my Sky remote??

Well this is as good as it gets I'm afraid

image002o.gif

Mods please lock - week 2 on it's way