TrentVilla

What do you reckon  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon

• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

You really sound like the whiniest Manure fan at the moment Stretford. Every single post you make is laughable. We get it, you dont like Chelsea. Cant you go slag them off on redcafe or something instead?

I'm not slagging them off, I'm just saying they're capable of making mistakes. They've done it a few times this season.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither are penalties IMO. The first one is pure body contact and Drogba goes down like a sack of shit. At the second one the foul starts outside the box.

And FWIW if any team can create a moment of brilliance it's definatly this Barca side.

Are you watching the game backwards? Who won?

Are Kolo and Yaya Toure full blooded brothers? Because there seems to be a massive difference in size IMO. Or is it just me?

Are Kolo and Yaya Toure full blooded brothers? Because there seems to be a massive difference in size IMO. Or is it just me?

Full brothers. I'm about a foot taller than my brother, sometimes it just happens.

I'm 99% sure they are full brothers.

Thats what I thought. Yaya seems twice as big as Kolo tho. Maybe he ate his vegetables and chicken wings.

IMO 2nd half, get rid of busquets put iniesta in the middle, maybe hleb - shut the **** up andy gray im typing that!

:lol:

TAKE A BOW!

millions of siblings all over the world are different sizes.

I'm 99% sure they are full brothers.

Thats what I thought. Yaya seems twice as big as Kolo tho. Maybe he ate his vegetables and chicken wings.

Kolo is like 6ft himself, but Yaya is rather large. :lol:

Half Time at The Bridge.

millions of siblings all over the world are different sizes.

Yeah but its not that common.

Barca's problem is that they are trying to play through Chelsea, which isn't going to work with two banks of 4 players in a line. Their best bet is to stretch the game out wide. A couple of times Messi has got the better of Ashley Cole. Also I wouldn't play Et'O wide right, he is wasted there.

I can see Barca **** this up.

Barca have looked very ordinary over the first 135 mins of this tie.

It is extremely difficult to play against a team that aren't interested in anything apart from putting 11 men behind the ball. It will be extremely tough for Barca to get back into this now. Chelsea can afford to do what they did in the first leg now. Wonderful stuff when a boring team of money grabbing tossers gets to the final......

I hope Barca can pull something out of the bag.

I think Barca's best bet is to use their pace going forward on the counter-attack. If Chelsea get a corner and they bring Terry and Alex up for it, and Barca can somehow intercept and get the ball ... thatll be their biggest chance.

Barca have looked very ordinary over the first 135 mins of this tie.

It is extremely difficult to play against a team that aren't interested in anything apart from putting 11 men behind the ball. It will be extremely tough for Barca to get back into this now. Chelsea can afford to do what they did in the first leg now. Wonderful stuff when a boring team of money grabbing tossers gets to the final......

I hope Barca can pull something out of the bag.

Completely agree with you, although, like Chelsea Man Utd etc Barcelona should be used to having teams want to defend against them. They just don't seem to have any ideas.

Â