Which Team do you dislike the most in the Premiership (pt1)?

PauloBarnesi

Which Team do you dislike in the premiership  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team do you dislike in the premiership

• Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Chelsea
    • Arsenal
    • Everton
    • Wigan
    • West Ham
    • Fulham
    • Tottenham Hotspur

Difficult to decide between Liverpool and Tottenham. I voted for Tottenham as I think my hatred for them is slightly more justified... I think I dislike Liverpool so much because I have 3 big Liverpool fan friends who never shut up about them... so I grew to dispise them. Which is no fault of Liverpools really.

Spurs, however, are just rocket polishers.

Man Utd.No contest. If they lose its the refs fault. Their fans are a load of cocks who think they know more about football than anyone else. Gggrrrrhhhhh I **** hate them so much. It would make my day if they lose in the European Cup Final.

Hey where's Villa!? :) Just kidding.

I voted ManU of course. Maybe if I was from Liverpool I could understand the hatred against Everton more but as I don't see them as any threat towards any record of ours then they don't really count with me so it would have to be United every time. (Wow that was a long sentence!)

Hey where's Villa!? :) Just kidding. I voted ManU of course. Maybe if I was from Liverpool I could understand the hatred against Everton more but as I don't see them as any threat towards any record of ours then they don't really count with me so it would have to be United every time. (Wow that was a long sentence!)
And there, my friends, is the view of the typical, modern day, out of town redshite... :)

Hey where's Villa!? :) Just kidding. I voted ManU of course. Maybe if I was from Liverpool I could understand the hatred against Everton more but as I don't see them as any threat towards any record of ours then they don't really count with me so it would have to be United every time. (Wow that was a long sentence!)
And there, my friends, is the view of the typical, modern day, out of town redshite... :)

You love me really AG :lol:

I voted Everton ... any team, that has Phil Neville in it deserves the vote

oh and the constant thing about no money I'd like to have no money and be repeatedly spending £11m on individual players

no doubt our resident Everton fan will be along to tell me I'm wrong though :-)

We rarely spend more than what we recoup. Said it countless times before but can't be bothered going in to detail again ;) Oh and Neville, well he used to really agitate me, couldn't stand him really, and some stuff he says can be very embarrassing. But since he made that tackle on Ronaldo in October he has been a man possessed and he is a great captain, and yes his football skills can leave a lot to be desired but right now he is important to our team.

Â