World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I never finished BWL. I was there for every first kill and had to make way for someone who hadn't raided for months the night you guys killed Nef. I didn't raid for months after that I was so annoyed. Actually, I'm not sure I ever really raided again.

kazzam, the ads are placed by google based on the content of the pages.

I never finished BWL. I was there for every first kill and had to make way for someone who hadn't raided for months the night you guys killed Nef. I didn't raid for months after that I was so annoyed. Actually, I'm not sure I ever really raided again.

That sounds familiar. I remember there were quite a few weeks where I'd wait around in Badlands for ages, only for the raid to ride off, without so much as a by-your-leave.

The attitude hasn't changed much in the intervening time.

• 2 weeks later...

So do most VT'ers play on the same realm or what? Only just noticed this thread.

I quit wow just after WotLK release due to how gibbed Spriest got in PvP, most of my pals have also quit the game, and half my realm emigrated. But might start playing again soon as I heard that Spriest got some half decent el bufforz, and it's the only class I really want to play.

So do most VT'ers play on the same realm or what? Only just noticed this thread.

I quit wow just after WotLK release due to how gibbed Spriest got in PvP, most of my pals have also quit the game, and half my realm emigrated. But might start playing again soon as I heard that Spriest got some half decent el bufforz, and it's the only class I really want to play.

Once upon a time there were six or seven of us in the same guild and three or four more on the same server in a different guild. Guess they were the salad days, it thinned out a bit towards the middle of TBC's lifespan and dropped further after Wrath.

And Priests are fine in Wrath. If you want to PvP, spec Discipline.

Once upon a time there were six or seven of us in the same guild and three or four more on the same server in a different guild. Guess they were the salad days, it thinned out a bit towards the middle of TBC's lifespan and dropped further after Wrath.

Nah, healing isnt for me. I spent a month healing a mate who plays a Ret (that mad month before release of WotLK) which was pretty hilarious sometimes, but other than that ive never really got much enjoyment out of relying on others to do the killing. I'll probably just read a bit up on how Spriests are doing before I get account back up.

What's the name of your char btw? Just so I can, you know, slate your ratings and gem choices :D

Rávi (Burning Steppes) is my priest, might still be on armory, got a Rogue and Druid too but doubt either will be there.

Nah, healing isnt for me. I spent a month healing a mate who plays a Ret (that mad month before release of WotLK) which was pretty hilarious sometimes, but other than that ive never really got much enjoyment out of relying on others to do the killing. I'll probably just read a bit up on how Spriests are doing before I get account back up.

What's the name of your char btw? Just so I can, you know, slate your ratings and gem choices :D

Rávi (Burning Steppes) is my priest, might still be on armory, got a Rogue and Druid too but doubt either will be there.

My characters are hard to judge at the moment. I havent logged in for three months or so, my Warlock is still level 70. My Mage is level 80, but I logged out wearing a level 20 robe and a level 60 epic staff, and I was still in the period of trying every single talent on the game before going cookie cutter (I never understood people who didnt respec. I think I tried every 31, 41 and 51 point talent on every character I could, and pretty much every talent on the way too. After that I just went cookie cutter. :P)

For what its worth, my Mage is called Eau. My Warlock is called Nayson.

But not going cookie cutter spec just gibs your performance! Saying that, Ive always chose specs myself, usually they are pretty close to the standard ones anyway. Bit of common sense goes a long way.

Hmm, reading some of this thread makes me miss the good old days of battleground and 2v2 marathons!

Depends what you are doing. Levelling up, running 5 mans and doing bgs is perfect for experementing with talents. Raiding or Arena (awful system of pvp in my opinion) you need to be a bit more conservative.

I sold my account.

Hmm, not something you should announce.

Why not?

It means someone who doesn't have a clue what the **** they are doing, and has spent no effort getting there, is now running about **** up 5 mans and Battlegrounds.

Also its against Terms of Use.

I sold my account.

Hmm, not something you should announce.

Why not?

It means someone who doesn't have a clue what the **** they are doing, and has spent no effort getting there, is now running about **** up 5 mans and Battlegrounds.

Also its against Terms of Use.

And that affects me... how?

I don't give a damn. :lol:

Â