World of Warcraft

The_Rev

What's my prize?

Im tempted to say "nothing" as the 10,000th post was so disappointing (especially compared to the post that took this thread over 9000) but im a man of my word, so ive literally spent 1 minute making you a new avatar!

24b4tcg.png

And you can have some Nirvana to listen to too.

Well spotted sir.

I have just spent the last half hour having my ass handed to me by a Retribution Paladin who is three levels below me! :shock:

Apparently the US realms are getting hotfixed because of them. Honestly, ive never seen anything like it before.

I attacked one the other night. Immediately wished I hadn't. To be fair I only did it as I wanted to attack him with all my pets (2 x spirit wolves, 1 x fire elemental, 3 x Barov peasants and 1 x Onyxia skeleton helper) but after the initial confusion ended, he killed me very quickly).

Sero (retrdin) from BOTS practically soloed Onyxia last night. Mad.

I must have killed Drakki and the Baron 8 times each in the last week, and still no sign of Shadowcraft. Oh well, its the only thing keeping me playing until I get a guild.

Dropped tonight!

So did Drakki, its mad how much the game has moved on really. A group of average/poor geared players dropped a 15 man boss in less than 15 seconds.

Good for a couple of achievements though, Leeeeeeroy! and UBRS. Eau now has a BWL key too. :nod:

ay3kth.jpg

Yeah, but that kinda ruins my story a bit. ;)

Something ive just noticed, but you appear to be able to visit every inn in the game and collect the candy from the Halloween pumpkin for 3g75s if you are level 70, or 1600 or so XP if you are levelling up. Im not sure how many innkeepers there are, its in the region of 45-50 (link) which is a fair amount of gold if you do the rounds.

I quite like the achievements thing atm. For one thing it gets you to find parts of maps you may have missed first time round, but also, there are loads of people doing likewise, so there's a good scope for lots of real world PvP.

Some of the achievements are good fun too, like that jenkins run last night. Bit annoying that it recognises some of your old dungeons but not all of them. Apparently I've never done Scholo.....

I think it only knows that you have done an old instance if you still have some of the loot from it on your character somewhere.

Definitely with you on the PvP thing though, i nailed a 70 shammy in the Alliance camp in Desolace last night, then i had to run from a Hunter who was chasing me. Magevanish on a 2 minute cooldown is great for getting away though. :)

And in case the game loses my trinket macro again:

#showtooltip

#show

/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()

/use [harm] 13

/use [harm] 14

/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();UIErrorsFrame:Show()

/cast

What's your server like for raiding/fun shit Rev?

Mine is pretty dire so I'm tempted to move.

Its pretty active. There are 12 Sunwell guilds and a load more raiding Hyjal/Black Temple (wowprogress)

Im out of the loop now, dont really have time for raiding. Might do the ten man thing in Wrath i guess. There is plenty of messing about to be had though. Pretty much everyone who has been active in this thread from when it started is on Tarren Mill.

Â