World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Aye, ive got 2 weeks left on my current subscrption. Eau is 63 and a half now. I dont think i will see 70.

When i do quit though im gonna do what Si did and uninstall the game, or i know ill be back within a couple of weeks!

Shit. What was it like the seconds before Shack typed the command? Like Org before a server shutdown?

Something like that. Loads of us grouped in Mulgore, then all of a sudden no Wowrush Dashers guild tag anymore.

Very sad, Shack sounded pretty choked on vent. People who don't play the game won't understand I guess, but for me playing with the VT boys has been an absolute pleasure.

Tbh, The Dashers were the best thing about the game. No offense to anyone who wasnt part of it, but probably my best times on any videogame ever were spent with people in that guild.

Two years, ten months and three days is a hell of a long time for a guild to exist in a videogame. Especially when most of the "core" players all have about two years in it. I think it just ended due to natural causes, the new blood coming in wasnt a patch on the old guard who were leaving.

Still, all things must end i guess. Im just glad i was part of it.

I was trying to remember the timeline of us all joining, I know it was Tarj first (back when priests could name their guild) then I think it was me, then Dan, then Nays followed by Sam, Limpid and Jay. Something like that anyway.

Heh. Me beeing a priest had fairly little to do with it. Reason i got the nod was the fact that Gaiana knew me along with the rest of the No. crew.

You should just thank me for getting you useless English inside a proper guild.

I was trying to remember the timeline of us all joining, I know it was Tarj first (back when priests could name their guild) then I think it was me, then Dan, then Nays followed by Sam, Limpid and Jay. Something like that anyway.

Tarj first.

Then you (about ten minutes after you joined CENTUЯY, the night you got us a DK at the Night Elf ship place near Darnassus)

Then me.

Then it was a good month before Dan joined.

Then i think Limpid and Sam joined at the same time.

Then about a year, then Jay.

Nice to see Dan kept his record of having every guild he was in disband though!

I haven't played since February 2007 and yet even I'm feeling this one.

Sad to hear it has all but ended as, despite my gripes with the game just prior to throwing in the towel for good, it was truly gaming gold whilst it lasted for me. Since first rolling in July 2005 and telling Nayson to get his arse involved who in turn got all you involved, the game changed dramatically in feel for me up until I quit but always felt like no other game I'd ever played.

It had to end at some point but it's still sad to hear that end has pretty much arrived.

Hows TK? Are Nays and Tarj still playing?

Haven't seen Tarj on for ages.

Only had one foray into TK so far, and downed Al'ar the firey bird thingy. Last night was the first proper night back raiding, and we downed Hydross and Lurker before getting stuck at Morogrim.

Â